PS4-Xbox One FPS/Resolution Debate: Better FPS Is Preferred, 99% of People...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PS4-Xbox One FPS/Resolution Debate: Better FPS Is Preferred, 99% of People...

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
2 years ago#1
PS4-Xbox One FPS/Resolution Debate: Better FPS Is Preferred, 99% of People Won’t Spot The Difference

http://gamingbolt.com/ps4-xbox-one-fpsresolution-debate-better-fps-is-preferred-99-of-people-wont-spot-the-difference

Frame-Rate Is King On Xbox One, PS4, Says OlliOlli Dev

http://www.cinemablend.com/m/games/Frame-Rate-King-Xbox-One-PS4-Says-OlliOlli-Dev-66329.html
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."

User Info: ViewtifulSchmoe

ViewtifulSchmoe
2 years ago#2
Why argue for either?, instead we should push for both 1080p/60fps as standard.
If it ain't broke.......break it!

User Info: Viet0ne

Viet0ne
2 years ago#3
Since that guy guessed 99% of all people won't spot the difference. I will guess 90% of people who regularly play games will spot the difference.
Currently Playing: FFXIV ARR, FFXHD, Spelunky, Dead Rising 3, Destiny
PSN/XBL : VietOne

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
2 years ago#4
Makes no difference.
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg

User Info: labounti

labounti
2 years ago#5
Don't care. Playing Dark souls on PS3 at 720p30ish fps has zero impact on the experience. Playing a 1080p60 game on PS4 or PC doesn't make it a better game for that reason at all. Gameplay is king.....

User Info: squidney2k1

squidney2k1
2 years ago#6
60 FPS vs 30 FPS in shooters DOES make a difference. That's a fact. It's called latency. Period.
Best games of last gen: Mass Effect series & Bioshock series \m/ (O_o) \m/
>o_o\> AMENO >o_o\>

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
2 years ago#7
That guy must be able to jump into people's bodies and decide for them whether or not they can notice a difference. Then he says nobody can spot the difference between a cd, mp3 or dat when playing music. I think he needs to invest in some glasses and a hearing aide so he can experience the sweet life for himself.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: Radar

Radar
2 years ago#8
People, People, we are all forgetting the one important question. Does it perfectly sear a flank steak?
{missing_var_sig}

User Info: hasterg

hasterg
2 years ago#9
ViewtifulSchmoe posted...
Why argue for either?, instead we should push for both 1080p/60fps as standard.

Maybe because it's impossible to have high fidelity games at 1080p/60fps with any of the current generation consoles due to outdated hardware? If a game looks last gen people won't care what resolution or frame rate it runs at.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PS4-Xbox One FPS/Resolution Debate: Better FPS Is Preferred, 99% of People...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived