I guess it didn't live up to the hype :(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I guess it didn't live up to the hype :(

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
3 years ago#1
Borderlands 1 was a bigger achievement than this game. I guess Bungle is getting too comfortable and not taking enough risks anymore :(
im on my mobile phone so excuse the cruddy spelling

User Info: sandersjr_basic

sandersjr_basic
3 years ago#2
Yea the beta isnt that impressive. So far the combat seems a little clunky especially in PVP, the missions seems like im going to the same place over and over again. But then again it is just the beta so I wont say that it didnt live up to the hype until i play the full game.
Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
3 years ago#3
who cares, the game will fail an teach bungie a lesson anyway.
Metal Bands -- Sions Funeral, Eye of the Enemy, Arch Enemy, Sepsis, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated

User Info: haloguido

haloguido
3 years ago#4
Think the game is amazing so not everyone shares your opinion. Games are all a matter of preference so not going to be for everyone.
GT = QWEEDO

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#5
youngskillz posted...
who cares, the game will fail an teach bungie a lesson anyway.

abandonment issues.
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#6
I don't really have a final opinion on the game yet, but its seriously making me want another Fallout or Borderlands ASAP. When I am playing it, I really miss the 'character' those games have. I really just want a gigantic new Fallout world to explore with all the usual dark humor and interesting and surreal locations.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
3 years ago#7
The people on the PS4 board are generally pleased with the Beta. It's sad but this board is full of negativity. It's been a real eye opener these past few weeks.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I

User Info: Nintendo1989

Nintendo1989
3 years ago#8
I am personally liking this beta, but it gets repetitive at times. and

@ Joey-Zaza

is your username a character from the godfather part 3 if i recall correctly?
Proud Wii U and Xbox One Owner.

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#9
Nintendo1989 posted...
I am personally liking this beta, but it gets repetitive at times. and

@ Joey-Zaza

is your username a character from the godfather part 3 if i recall correctly?

I was always wondering that too because its Joey Zasa in Godfather 3. Wasnt sure if it was a play on that or something else.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.

User Info: uniquebadger

uniquebadger
3 years ago#10
Joey-Zaza posted...
The people on the PS4 board are generally pleased with the Beta. It's sad but this board is full of negativity. It's been a real eye opener these past few weeks.

This. Also people keep over hyping games, and you should realize by now that over hying a game will always lead to disappointment. So far Destiny has been a fun experience and if they keep adding content i know i will enjoy it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I guess it didn't live up to the hype :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived