Which Wii U exclusive do you wish was coming to Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which Wii U exclusive do you wish was coming to Xbox One?

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
3 years ago#1
Which Wii U exclusive do you wish was coming to Xbox One? - Results (157 votes)
Bayonetta 2
30.57% (48 votes)
Fatal Frame V
14.65% (23 votes)
Devil's Third
3.18% (5 votes)
Other
16.56% (26 votes)
None
35.03% (55 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Pick one
Snackeroo.com
Carmina Burana: youtu.be/fUiEjLwZbTY

User Info: Bellum_Sacrum

Bellum_Sacrum
3 years ago#2
Bayonetta, no contest.

Devil's Third may turn out great, but I doubt the FPS kiddies infecting the Xbox player base even know what that game is about. And Fatal Frame has no market on the Xbox, no guns, female protagonist and a heavy Japanese theme make sure of that.
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."

User Info: aj4x94

aj4x94
3 years ago#3
Fatal Frame. Starved for good horror games.
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94

User Info: waywardSavior

waywardSavior
3 years ago#4
I think Fatal Frame would have the most to gain from being on x1. It's got a realistic style that would benefit from better hardware, and it could be this gens Shenmue for Microsoft's system.
Content rich, icing on the cake. Spiritual successor.

User Info: RuinerEraser

RuinerEraser
3 years ago#5
I have never played any games in those series, not even sure if that middle one is a series. So I voted none.
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)

User Info: liquidblue4

liquidblue4
3 years ago#6
Fatal Frame for sure.

I'm not convinced that there won't be an X1/PS4 "Enhanced" version of Bayonetta 2 within 2 or 3 years of it launching on Wii U. It's happened plenty of time with games. Including ones that were published by a first party studio.
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.

User Info: crucial

crucial
3 years ago#7
Star Fox with online MP dog fights.

User Info: dj-izzle

dj-izzle
3 years ago#8
liquidblue4 posted...
Fatal Frame for sure.

I'm not convinced that there won't be an X1/PS4 "Enhanced" version of Bayonetta 2 within 2 or 3 years of it launching on Wii U. It's happened plenty of time with games. Including ones that were published by a first party studio.

not with Nintendo footing the bill...
3DS FC: 1693- 1721- 4479 IGN: Daniel | Currently Playing: Pokemon Y, Sonic LW, J&D Collection, Various 3DS VC games

User Info: phineasfool

phineasfool
3 years ago#9
RuinerEraser posted...
I have never played any games in those series, not even sure if that middle one is a series. So I voted none.

The Devil's Third is a new game from the creator of Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive. It looks to be a 3rd person action and shooter.
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool

User Info: liquidblue4

liquidblue4
3 years ago#10
dj-izzle posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
Fatal Frame for sure.

not with Nintendo footing the bill...

Mass Effect
Ninja Gaiden 2

easy ones to name from just this previous gen. Bayo 2 is a lot more likely on X1/PS4 than Nintendo fans want to believe. You can bet your life that the port will come a lot sooner when it doesn't sell on Wii U.
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which Wii U exclusive do you wish was coming to Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived