Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter?

User Info: killtacular30

killtacular30
3 years ago#1
Are there two different Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter? I looked up one on Best Buy website and it has 3 buttons I looked one up on Amazon had it has 5 buttons? What are the other two extra button for? I can see one has a controller icon not exactly sure what the other icon is...

I need a adapter so I can use my X-12 headsets with my Xbox One...

killtacular30
3 years ago#2
Does anyone use a adapter?

User Info: Rdeal2

Rdeal2
3 years ago#3
The one i have which came with the official headset has 5 buttons, game volume,chat volume,mute and overall volume +-

killtacular30
3 years ago#4
Is the official headset the one that come with the console? Being I bought a used Xbox One and it came without the headset...

User Info: iamdanthaman

iamdanthaman
3 years ago#5
The adapter is not included with the console. You have to buy it separately. If you buy it new it just comes with a headset that hooks into the controller directly.
All your base are belong to us

killtacular30
3 years ago#6
Ok Thanks I was going buy one at Best Buy... I just noticed when I was looking up a adapter at there online store by the picture it shows it's only 3 button but when I looked it up on Amazon the picture showed 5 button

User Info: kraven867

kraven867
3 years ago#7
killtacular30 posted...
Ok Thanks I was going buy one at Best Buy... I just noticed when I was looking up a adapter at there online store by the picture it shows it's only 3 button but when I looked it up on Amazon the picture showed 5 button

I bought mine at Best Buy last week, has the 5 buttons. Could be using a different image.
3DS Friend code: 2191-7640-4027 Gamertag: Vibrantformula NNID: Kraven867
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived