Street Fighter DLC for Dead Rising 3 any good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Street Fighter DLC for Dead Rising 3 any good?

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#11
SigmaLongshot posted...
Unsurprisingly, I main the unbelievably-overpowered Sigma in this DLC.

His eye-lasers are stupidly good.

Welcome back man! I tried to message you and you were in GameFaQs jail, no doubt for a crime you didn't commit, like me!

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
3 years ago#12
That is the best DLC I have played all year. I like it better than the real game. It's very much worth it.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
3 years ago#13
Special-Edd posted...
Its good to play solo but much better to play co-op. My only complaint is the load times but I'm not sure whether or not that has improved since I last played.

I had to go solo to get the arcade machines. In co-op, they complete objectives way too fast. It's easy to fall behind if you haven't unlocked any good characters yet.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: Ryo_Hazzuki

Ryo_Hazzuki
3 years ago#14
It adds and brings a layer of fun linearity that was not in the original game
Terry: "Well...I guess there's more to school boy than meets the eye."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Street Fighter DLC for Dead Rising 3 any good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived