Really Crazy Xbox One Glitch...Am I the only one?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Really Crazy Xbox One Glitch...Am I the only one?

User Info: Special-Edd

Special-Edd
3 years ago#11
pnut3844 posted...
I'm seriously doubting the validity of this post. If it's legit, it's the greatest glitch known to man.

My friend got a few years of free xbox live gold when they were charging a credit card that was no longer active. This glitch is on a whole other level though.
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One

User Info: PoweredMilkMan

PoweredMilkMan
3 years ago#12
My bulls*** senses are tingling.
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon

User Info: CrankyMule24

CrankyMule24
3 years ago#13
PoweredMilkMan posted...

I don't blame you at all, but I'm being 100% honest. I'm wondering if my console was a random test unit at the manufacturer and someone made it their home console and didn't de-register before shipping it out. Probably not even close, but I don't have any other ideas.

User Info: kholdstare04

kholdstare04
3 years ago#14
CrankyMule24 posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...

I don't blame you at all, but I'm being 100% honest. I'm wondering if my console was a random test unit at the manufacturer and someone made it their home console and didn't de-register before shipping it out. Probably not even close, but I don't have any other ideas.

pics or it didn't happen

User Info: CrankyMule24

CrankyMule24
3 years ago#15
kholdstare04 posted...
CrankyMule24 posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...

pics or it didn't happen

Ha..wouldnt even know what to take pictures of. I'm really tempted to call xbox just to satisfy my curiosity, but I sure as heck don't want to lose this magic.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Really Crazy Xbox One Glitch...Am I the only one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived