Series that had HUGE leaps in sequels

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Series that had HUGE leaps in sequels

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#1
Playing through Assassins Creed 4 BF, it's barely within my grasp of human understanding how this game was made after the debacle that was 3.

Likewise Dead Rising 3 is far ahead of the others in terms of presentation and game design I feel similarly.
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

User Info: pnut3844

pnut3844
3 years ago#2
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Playing through Assassins Creed 4 BF, it's barely within my grasp of human understanding how this game was made after the debacle that was 3.

Likewise Dead Rising 3 is far ahead of the others in terms of presentation and game design I feel similarly.

Ac3 was much better simply for the fact that it didn't have all the most crap. If I wanted a pirates game I'd buy a freaking pirates game. I want AC. I want scaling walls, assassinating Templars in awesome ways, ancient alien theories, the works. The parts of ac4 that were on land, I liked. Hated the boat. Hated.

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#3
pnut3844 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

Ac3 was much better simply for the fact that it didn't have all the most crap. If I wanted a pirates game I'd buy a freaking pirates game. I want AC. I want scaling walls, assassinating Templars in awesome ways, ancient alien theories, the works. The parts of ac4 that were on land, I liked. Hated the boat. Hated.

To each his Own but 3 was so bad story wise (yaaaaaawn), and the controls were just so god awful. But yes, you need to like pirates! Arrgh.
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#4
pnut3844 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

AC3 was better? I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

AC3 almost killed the franchise as a whole for me.
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("

User Info: Millertime660

Millertime660
3 years ago#5
Mass Effect.... the difference between 1 and 2 is insane.

pnut3844
3 years ago#6
Jedi454 posted...
pnut3844 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

AC3 was better? I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

AC3 almost killed the franchise as a whole for me.

I hated the ending and the voice acting was weak but gameplay wise? Much better. Like I said, hardly any boats.

pnut3844
3 years ago#7
If you really wanna talk improvement, ac1 to ac2 was a major major improvement.

User Info: Charity_Diary

Charity_Diary
3 years ago#8
Metal Gear!?
Charity_Diary

User Info: Mixorz

Mixorz
3 years ago#9
GTA 3 was a huge leap from 2 and is a big reason why the series is as big as it is.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz

User Info: jumbocat

jumbocat
3 years ago#10
COD4
ED
AC
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Series that had HUGE leaps in sequels

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived