why is the blu-ray drive in the xbone so sensitive

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. why is the blu-ray drive in the xbone so sensitive

User Info: xcmon3yx2

xcmon3yx2
3 years ago#1
one microscopic spec of dust/smudge on a movie and half the disc wont load. where as my 2008 phillips blu-ray player will play movies that look like they have been buffed with sand paper
http://www.youtube.com/user/xcmon3yx777, (Steam: xcmon3yx2), (XBL: HakudoshiV77360), (WoW: xcmon3yx2#1204)

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
3 years ago#2
Microsoft went on the cheap for their blu-ray player, largely due to their original DRM ideas for the console. If their original plans had gone through? The blu-ray wouldn't really be all that needed at all.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: redditon4chan

redditon4chan
3 years ago#3
Why do drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Its all just lunacy, man.

User Info: pnut3844

pnut3844
3 years ago#4
Mine's worked flawlessly. You actually have to take care of your movies

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#5
It's just a phase, it'll grow out of it.
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg

User Info: aj4x94

aj4x94
3 years ago#6
How on earth do you eff up a blu ray disc? Those things are almost indestructable. You have to deliberately try to scuff/scratch a disc to mess it up. I once frisbee'd a certain game from the second floor of my house in a fit of rage and the damn (awful) game still worked.
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#7
I don't know how sensitive the console is but some of its fans are very sensitive.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
3 years ago#8
Enclave posted...
Microsoft went on the cheap for their blu-ray player, largely due to their original DRM ideas for the console. If their original plans had gone through? The blu-ray wouldn't really be all that needed at all.

Wut?!
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia

User Info: vidalmoraza

vidalmoraza
3 years ago#9
I have bluray discs since they basically came out, and all play perfect, on every device I own that uses blurays (PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Sony Bluray Player)
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#10
Laylow12 posted...
I don't know how sensitive the console is but some of its fans are very sensitive.

In the desert I believe that's what they call a....BURN

---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. why is the blu-ray drive in the xbone so sensitive

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived