I don't think their is a game out there that has a better soundtrack than Halo 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I don't think their is a game out there that has a better soundtrack than Halo 2

User Info: Winnsock

Winnsock
3 years ago#11
Sonic
Sonic 2
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 2
Streets of Rage 3
Castlevania SotN
Jet Grind Radio
Jet Set Radio Future

Halo 2 has a great soundtrack, but there's no way it's the greatest. I haven't even played much Nintendo or Playstation, but I bet there's a bunch of great soundtracks from their end as well.
GT: Winnsock

User Info: skermac

skermac
3 years ago#12
Soundtracks don't sell games as far as I know. I almost set music to zero and sounds effects maxed out. I don't want music. I want guns and explosions.
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: Kid_Rainen

Kid_Rainen
3 years ago#13
what soundtrack? all there is, is people humming and some drums being bang. that`s not a soundtrack. Now if you were too say somthing like Street Fighter 2 or Banjo kazooie then were talking!
I`m not better than you,you`re just more worst than me!

User Info: Tenzhi

Tenzhi
3 years ago#14
There are many games I remember the music from, and none of them are Halo.
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.

User Info: SizableMattress

SizableMattress
3 years ago#15
Agreed TC
3ds friend code: 0645-7095-3198
3ds profile name: Mattress. Pokemon ign: bilbo

User Info: Terry-bogard

Terry-bogard
3 years ago#16
zerooo0 posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWCGN1O_0m8

I'll bite , I reallly hope you are trolling kid.

You need to play more videogames , halo 2 musics were as basic as it could get , and the music on that trailer is pretty much the same in any movie where a dog dies at the end.
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
3 years ago#17
Xtremeclan posted...
Mass Effect 2 Suicide theme

That alone beats any soundtrack halo 2 has.
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
3 years ago#18
Mega man 2 > Every Halo game combined
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
3 years ago#19
i don't even remember that song being in the original Halo 2
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."

User Info: triple s

triple s
3 years ago#20
Red Link posted...
I'm sorry, but the best soundtrack in a game belongs to Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong-quest.

I love this guy! It's also within my top two games ever. Now, Halo 2's theme is just amazing though. I had so much memories just waiting for other players while on the main menu.
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I don't think their is a game out there that has a better soundtrack than Halo 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived