EA hub is not good why xbox why add it and force us to use a credit card ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EA hub is not good why xbox why add it and force us to use a credit card ?

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
2 years ago#1
I am on the early access of the EA hub and it is a joke first you must use a credit card it does not use money on your account and that is a big joke . A lot of people do not like using there visa for these types of subscriptions also it is all through Xbox and if you have a problem you must deal with Xbox not EA so why cant we use are money on are account . Thank you Sony for saying no and after a day of using both ps now and EA hub the ps now is miles and I mean miles ahead of EA . Xbox step up and make a Xbox now service and that would rock but this EA thing is a joke all around .
psn-kish1975 ---- (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975---3ds=name, kish1975-FC-5386-9140-2291 ---http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975

User Info: POPSHU_FRUITCHU

POPSHU_FRUITCHU
2 years ago#2
These topics are getting rediculous. ..
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
2 years ago#3
godslayer61 posted...
I am on the early access of the EA hub and it is a joke first you must use a credit card it does not use money on your account and that is a big joke . A lot of people do not like using there visa for these types of subscriptions also it is all through Xbox and if you have a problem you must deal with Xbox not EA so why cant we use are money on are account . Thank you Sony for saying no and after a day of using both ps now and EA hub the ps now is miles and I mean miles ahead of EA . Xbox step up and make a Xbox now service and that would rock but this EA thing is a joke all around .

Why on earth would you expect to use your MS credit on a third party subscription? You can use it for Netflix or Hulu. Why would this be any different?
GT: Frightbeard.

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
2 years ago#4
"Reassurance topic."

Am I doing it right, guys?
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EA hub is not good why xbox why add it and force us to use a credit card ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived