Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero are Currently Free.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero are Currently Free.

User Info: HeliosAscension

HeliosAscension
3 years ago#41
Good news is this months GwG saved me from blowing $40 I would have regretted.
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.

User Info: Chewie212

Chewie212
3 years ago#42
Wow. Crimson Dragon is 10.88gb with a 4gb patch included. I thought it'd be a lot smaller.

I'm not sure if I want to spend 5 hours downloading a game I may not even like.

The other game looks iffy, too.

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
3 years ago#43
Crimson Dragon is great, good ole Panzer Dragoon style was the first game I bought once I got my One online.

Strike Suit Zero is ok, like a less flashy Project Sylpheed... wish they let you edit the controls more. Invert everything even mech mode is killing me. I'm glad though because I was on the fence with this game and for 19.99 I don't like it enough.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: phoenix9291

phoenix9291
3 years ago#44
These were two good games for entertainment this past weekend. I Beat Crimson Dragon on Saturday and acquired 1350/1500 achievement points along with some extra challenges. Then on Sunday I beat Strike Suit Zero and have acquired 800/1000 points for it.

I enjoyed both although I wouldn't have normally gotten Strike Suit so it was a nice surprise. I have wanted to play Crimson Dragon but I waited cause I knew it would end up on GwG plus I heard it wasn't that great, however I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero are Currently Free.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived