is anybody buying the killer instinct physical copy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. is anybody buying the killer instinct physical copy?

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
3 years ago#21
pnut3844 posted...
Negative. I will not waste anymore money on that atrocity of a game than I already have. I'm glad I only paid for the regular edition and not the $40 one with all the costumes and bs. Worst fighting game I've ever played. And that's saying something bc I've played a LOT. I'd rather play street fighter 1 than this garbage.

This guy again,.. Blogfaqs.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia

User Info: chedibang1994

chedibang1994
3 years ago#22
pnut3844 posted...
Negative. I will not waste anymore money on that atrocity of a game than I already have. I'm glad I only paid for the regular edition and not the $40 one with all the costumes and bs. Worst fighting game I've ever played. And that's saying something bc I've played a LOT. I'd rather play street fighter 1 than this garbage.

I can't even take you seriously after you said street fighter 1 all credibility gone
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. is anybody buying the killer instinct physical copy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived