wil xbox eventually win in north america?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. wil xbox eventually win in north america?

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
2 years ago#11
There is a chance. Sony is starting to drop the ball a bit. Xbox could take advantage of their arrogance.

User Info: razaky

razaky
2 years ago#12
EternalDivide posted...
Probably not. And MS has no one to blame but themselves for it.
Like already side though, losing in NA this gen would more than likely bring about a console that actually focuses on games as it's primary selling point at launch next time.

your right. the successor to the xbox 1 will have a perfectly executed plan just like sony had for ps4 this gen

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
2 years ago#13
Well since Sony already said themselves this is their last console the winner of this gen is kind of irrelevant
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!

User Info: Oystersoup

Oystersoup
2 years ago#14
lol no.

User Info: orestes1981

orestes1981
2 years ago#15
No. The PS4 will probably outsell it every month this year....

Heck, the Xbox One has not even surpassed the Wii U in the US (PS4 is already #1 Current Gen console with install base).

Xbox One is in third place right now....
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
2 years ago#16
it will never happen.
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity.

User Info: Pulp

Pulp
2 years ago#17
Almost zero chance.
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98

User Info: Shadowfxd2

Shadowfxd2
2 years ago#18
same chance as Vita becoming the #1 handheld.

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
2 years ago#19
I bet the same people saying there is no chance are the same people that thought the PS3 would be the number one console last gen.

User Info: Shadowfxd2

Shadowfxd2
2 years ago#20
slyman19 posted...
I bet the same people saying there is no chance are the same people that thought the PS3 would be the number one console last gen.

I bet the same people saying there's a chance, probably don't realize that 360 is in third place.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. wil xbox eventually win in north america?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived