Best buying option

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best buying option

User Info: Spillboy

Spillboy
2 years ago#1
I want to get an Xbox one but not sure of I should wait a few months for the Christmas deals or buy now. My wife can get the Titanfall bundle for $499.99 with no tax (California 8%). I also have just over $200 in amazon points and a $100 gift card to amazon so I can basically get the Kinect / Forza bundle for $200 but I am not interested in Forza. I missed when Target had the Titanfall bundle for $424.99 when bought with target card and am still kicking myself.

What should I do?

User Info: pnut3844

pnut3844
2 years ago#2
Idk if it's different state to state but when I got the titanfall bundle back in march, it was $450 at Wal-Mart and best buy. Still is I believe.

User Info: Drofrehterv2

Drofrehterv2
2 years ago#3
Honestly, unless there is a game you have to have, I would suggest waiting to see what kind of deals you can snag around the holiday shopping season.

User Info: Orange_Apples

Orange_Apples
2 years ago#4
Do you really want the Kinect? Kinectless bundle is a whole $100 off. I'd personally like the kinect features but it isn't for everyone. You can probably get a used XB1 Kinect off of ebay or craigslist for $50.

Sales are pretty frequent, so even if it is $50 off I'd say wait unless there is a game you must get right now.
Nintendo has some awesome games and a bunch of top notch third party exclusives. Too bad Nintendo doesn't have cool games or third party support.
-The Internet

Spillboy
2 years ago#5
Yeah. I am dying to play it bit I am hoping they have a Gaylo MC collection bundle. Problem is I want Kinect and I doubt they will have Kinect bundle.

User Info: Orange_Apples

Orange_Apples
2 years ago#6
Well, I know that if there is a Halo MC Collection this Holiday it isn't going to be on sale. And as I said, get a Kinect off of ebay or whatever because there are a lot of people who don't want them.
Nintendo has some awesome games and a bunch of top notch third party exclusives. Too bad Nintendo doesn't have cool games or third party support.
-The Internet

User Info: Cows Go Hisssss

Cows Go Hisssss
2 years ago#7
Get the Titanfall bundle through your wife and use the Amazon points to buy another controller, more games, an Xbox Live Gold subscription, and a nice gaming headset. If you're lucky, you might also get Forza 5 with the bundle. When I bought my bundle on July 4th at Target, it was the Xbox One, the Kinect, Titanfall, and Forza 5 for $512.99 total. Worth every penny. Plus Titanfall is an amazing game. My favorite game of all time actually. If you haven't played it, I suggest you try it out!
hey foo
hey foo

Spillboy
2 years ago#8
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
Get the Titanfall bundle through your wife and use the Amazon points to buy another controller, more games, an Xbox Live Gold subscription, and a nice gaming headset. If you're lucky, you might also get Forza 5 with the bundle. When I bought my bundle on July 4th at Target, it was the Xbox One, the Kinect, Titanfall, and Forza 5 for $512.99 total. Worth every penny. Plus Titanfall is an amazing game. My favorite game of all time actually. If you haven't played it, I suggest you try it out!

That sounds like a great deal. I am not interested in Forza but am interested in Titanfall. Lots to weigh...

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#9
Spillboy posted...
Yeah. I am dying to play it bit I am hoping they have a Gaylo MC collection bundle. Problem is I want Kinect and I doubt they will have Kinect bundle.

Was something else on your mind when you typed that?
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("

Spillboy
2 years ago#10
Jedi454 posted...
Spillboy posted...

Was something else on your mind when you typed that?

LoLz. I have called "Halo" "Gaylo" for so long now.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best buying option

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived