Your first Xbox "Whoa" moment - LET'S SHARE 'EM!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Your first Xbox "Whoa" moment - LET'S SHARE 'EM!

User Info: Goregasm17

Goregasm17
3 years ago#21
My first "Whoa" moment would have to be playing Halo: CE with my friend and I threw a grenade through the warthog, from the passenger side 'window' and out of the drivers side 'window'. I was so amazed that the grenade didn't actually bounce off the invisible block model.

Yeah, that's how long I had played games that were graphically limited. I would 'test' all new games in that nature and it wowed me to this day I remember looking over at my friend and he looking at me in complete awe.

User Info: MurryEB_Alt1

MurryEB_Alt1
3 years ago#22
When I first started up my Xbox Christmas of 01 when I was 9, the boot sequence, woah......
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel

User Info: dueric

dueric
3 years ago#23
Powering my 360 on and off with a first party wireless controller.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#24
I said whoa the moment I saw the start up animation for OG Xbox. Then I played PGR. Xbox was my preferred console from that day forward. Shame they didn't make digital BC (at the very least) a priority with Xbone, they'd still have me completely if not for that one decision.
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg

User Info: MilesAC

MilesAC
3 years ago#25
Forza. At the time, Gran Turismo had me loyal to Sony systems. Then Forza just kidnapped me and never returned me. Then I got Halo 2 that Christmas. I stayed awake online for at least 18 hours playing MP. Till this day. The only 2 games I make a case to own on Xbox. Forza and Halo.
Brooklyn, NYC ..PSN/XBL: MilesAC87

User Info: chedibang1994

chedibang1994
3 years ago#26
JETSET RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay

User Info: Reichmaster01

Reichmaster01
3 years ago#27
Seeing the water in Morrowind on the Xbox for the first time.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Your first Xbox "Whoa" moment - LET'S SHARE 'EM!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived