I have neither console and on the fence. Best features in my situation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I have neither console and on the fence. Best features in my situation

User Info: CODReaper86

CODReaper86
2 years ago#1
Ok so im gonna either buy ps4 or xbox one this weekend cause my 360 is taking a crap. I dont have cable cause i dont watch tv. I have netflix and hulu. That being said will Xbox One still have alot to offer? I do like the external hdd feature. I have 3 of em. I do wanna play dead rising 3 and gears of war when it comes out but I dont wanna buy a system for 2 games. Any opinions?
Today you will have the honor of playing one of the greatest games ever invented. A game of skill,agility,cunning. A game with one simple rule. Dodge.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#2
Flip a coin.
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
2 years ago#3
Sounds like Xbox for you. I don't have tv either.
Always O.G.

User Info: zmouse

zmouse
2 years ago#4
I would say go to gamestop or somewhere and tryout both controllers. Weigh the pros and cons of each one, like do you already have gold or ps+, how much do you care about graphics etc.

User Info: CODReaper86

CODReaper86
2 years ago#5
Graphics arent huge for me. Not since the whole ps plus and xbox gwg started. I dont buy games much anymore. I Love games that come out with lots of content like Destiny will have. The Order 1882 is gonna be on ps4 plus i love MLB the Show. On Xbox one i cant wait for Sunset overdrive and am a huge fan of titanfall and gears of war.. That might have sealed it right there though because i never really was a fan of ps's exclusived except killzone.
Today you will have the honor of playing one of the greatest games ever invented. A game of skill,agility,cunning. A game with one simple rule. Dodge.

User Info: Mr_Spacely

Mr_Spacely
2 years ago#6
Your 360 is taking a crap? You have it potty trained?
PS4: EQTOPLASM | X1: Xanivert
Who put cookies in his mouth? You're not supposed to do that
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I have neither console and on the fence. Best features in my situation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived