How does buying XBL/MS points from Amazon work?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How does buying XBL/MS points from Amazon work?

User Info: TsunamiRoar

TsunamiRoar
2 years ago#1
I was wondering if anyone had done this before. It says it's digital, so do I just get it in an e-mail? And how long does it take for my code to be delivered?
Talking about skull****ing someone's mom because he happens to prefer the PS3 over the 360 does not paint us in the best light as a group.

TsunamiRoar
2 years ago#2
Err...Bump for help.
Talking about skull****ing someone's mom because he happens to prefer the PS3 over the 360 does not paint us in the best light as a group.

User Info: dueric

dueric
2 years ago#3
You get an email with a code just like you would if you bought a physical card at the store.

Delivery time varies, but it's usually within a couple hours.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

TsunamiRoar
2 years ago#4
Alright. Thank you very much.

dueric
2 years ago#5
TsunamiRoar posted...
Alright. Thank you very much.

No sweat.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
2 years ago#6
I've bought a few digital "points" from them. It's cash now. They send you an email if it's a digital code. The email is usually sent immediately, or within a hour. I think these digital codes should be the norm. Why the f*** I gotta wait for a card? Aint nobody got time for that! I just need the code. Or send me the QR code. This aint 2010 anymore lol.
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."

dueric
2 years ago#7
MrImpatient35 posted...
I've bought a few digital "points" from them. It's cash now. They send you an email if it's a digital code. The email is usually sent immediately, or within a hour. I think these digital codes should be the norm. Why the f*** I gotta wait for a card? Aint nobody got time for that! I just need the code. Or send me the QR code. This aint 2010 anymore lol.

Gifts?

User Info: googler

googler
2 years ago#8
Really? I bought codes from them plenty of times (usa) and the final page after checkout has the code. I'm pretty sure they also send a confirmation email with it too (never checked though because I got the code right away). There's also a section under digital purchases where you can see the codes you bought
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How does buying XBL/MS points from Amazon work?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived