no offense, but what do you feel when people call this xbone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. no offense, but what do you feel when people call this xbone?

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
3 years ago#21
Honestly, it's just a word. I got friends who have a Xbox One themselves and they just call it "Xbone" without thinking of whether or not it's "insulting". It is what it is.
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!

User Info: slowdog76

slowdog76
3 years ago#22
why havent i put MSlover on ignore yet?

on topic. i dont really think anything per se. my general, over-riding opinion of all nicknames of this fashion in general, and those that purport to use them is that they tend to be used by those of a lower IQ and they use them mainly because they struggle to find a way to articulate their thoughts and feelings without using them
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#23
MicrosoftLover posted...
It's disrespectful.

You don't call George Washington the G-Wash and you don't call the greatest console ever made the Xbone.

I was gonna call you out but then I read your username.
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |

User Info: Vamar

Vamar
3 years ago#24
I feel that they're idiots and not worth my time.

User Info: vivalabuck92

vivalabuck92
3 years ago#25
Vamar posted...

....Xbone

http://media.giphy.com/media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy.gif
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite

User Info: nableet

nableet
3 years ago#26
slowdog76 posted...

on topic. i dont really think anything per se. my general, over-riding opinion of all nicknames of this fashion in general, and those that purport to use them is that they tend to be used by those of a lower IQ and they use them mainly because they struggle to find a way to articulate their thoughts and feelings without using them

How very pretentious.

Do you know what I think of people that change their writing style and add in some flowery vocabulary when calling a group of people stupid? I think they have a low IQ and low self esteem.
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff

User Info: MusuoJoe

MusuoJoe
3 years ago#27
Vamar posted...

^^ This..
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*

User Info: kungfuj0

kungfuj0
3 years ago#28
As far as I am concerned, MS has EARNED the (somewhat unflattering) name Xbone with all the mistakes it made in building and launching the system. I don't own the system yet, but I am getting one in a month or so, and I fully intend to continue to call it the xbone. I don't take offense to that at all. When you behave like a dumb ass (as MS did), then you can't ***** and moan when someone calls you a dumb ass.

As for the xbot/xbro crap, that stuff is just stupid, IMO...about as stupid as Sony ponies or nintendorks, etc. I don't do fanboy bull****. I don't have a financial stake in any of these companies, and I don't really care which one sells more or whatever. I just care about getting the games that I want, and whichever company can deliver those to me, that is who I will follow.

For the last few generations, that company has been MS, and I've decided to go MS again this gen, but make no mistake, I owe them NOTHING! If Sony comes out with something that peaks my interest, I'll have no problem whatsoever going in that direction.
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.

User Info: slowdog76

slowdog76
3 years ago#29
nableet posted...
slowdog76 posted...

How very pretentious.

Do you know what I think of people that change their writing style and add in some flowery vocabulary when calling a group of people stupid? I think they have a low IQ and low self esteem.

i didnt explain myself sufficiently.

i didnt call a group of people stupid, merely individuals. I also didn't say that I was correct in that assumption or opinion. I know 100% that I cannot form an accurate assessment of anyone off a few random derogatory terms. It is my knee-jerk, subconscious, i dont know....reaction i guess, to seeing those words. Mainly because in a good number of instances that those words are used, they are used by trolls.

I haven't changed my writing style.
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius

User Info: Red Link

Red Link
3 years ago#30
I think we should abolish the term "Xbot" and replace it with "Xboner".
3DSFC: 1977-0327-8740
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. no offense, but what do you feel when people call this xbone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived