Have you ever bought the same game multiple times?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Have you ever bought the same game multiple times?

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
2 years ago#21
RE games 1-3, the MGS 2&3, TR reboot and KOTOR are the only games I bought twice.

RE because I wanted to play them on my vita/ds.

MGS for the same reason, except on the 360.

TR because I upgraded to the DE version.

KOTOR, because my dog stepped on the disc lol.
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!

User Info: ShowStoppa24

ShowStoppa24
2 years ago#22
I bought RS3 for Xbox three times. I kept telling myself I was done with it and friends kept convincing me to pick it back up.
Not changing this sig until the Huskers win a National Championship. Started July 2003

User Info: Geist

Geist
2 years ago#23
Yes constantly. Started in the Atari age, so I see all my old games get released, remade, and updated all the time! Haha, I'm way too old....
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.

User Info: ILikesCheese

ILikesCheese
2 years ago#24
Shadow of the Colossus, Final Fantasy X/X2, Fatal Frame 1, 2, and 3, SMB3, and about a couple dozen old coin ops in collection after collection, including a few in the too quickly abandoned Game Room.
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?

User Info: Blade Seeker

Blade Seeker
2 years ago#25
Tomb Raider - 360, PS4, One
Ghosts - One, 360 (It's a good thing I LOVE extinction. Can't stand MP anymore.)
And various games I played, traded in and realized I wanted to play again. I stopped trading games.
---

User Info: xXxMattYoungxXx

xXxMattYoungxXx
2 years ago#26
I already owned COD: Ghosts on PS4, but when the Xbox One version went on sale a few weeks back for $6.99, I couldn't resist.
XBL Gamertag: The Matt Young/PSN: MattYoung730

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
2 years ago#27
I have bought Street Fighter games multiple times.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: mikev522

mikev522
2 years ago#28
I bought halo 3 6 times. I also bought Far Cry 3 twice.

User Info: dominicakadc

dominicakadc
2 years ago#29
Definitely. I think I bought Spider-man 2 a couple times because I switched from ps2 to xbox and back.

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
2 years ago#30
Well, I'd never buy Assassin's Creed IV again, but I have purchased a game's rerelease for some of it's benefits. My favorite game ever is MGS3. I bought the original Snake Eater, I purchased Subsistence for the new camera, content and multiplayer and I bought the HD rerelease for the HD and widescreen. Totally worth it every time, I loved that game and I valued each releases additions.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Have you ever bought the same game multiple times?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived