Angry Joe's newest review takes a couple shots at Xbox fanboys

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Angry Joe's newest review takes a couple shots at Xbox fanboys

User Info: RuinerEraser

RuinerEraser
2 years ago#41
Tajaz2426 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
I love Naughty Dog, never played TLOU yet but I looks like it would be decent. As a game reviewer tho, how can Joe not own an Xbox one?

He has an X1, bud. He does reviews on X1 games and did a unboxing for it.

Haha my bad, was going off what a user in this thread said.

Thanks!
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
2 years ago#42
Hey guis, http://tinyurl.com/o7733zc
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
2 years ago#43
bapelv posted...
Xbox fans and xbox fanboys are the same thing just saying.

Nope, at least not in my eyes. The way i see it xbox fans are people like me, people that own an xbox one but are open minded/able to enjoy what the other consoles have to offer. Fanboys on the other hand, they're the ones that go around bashing everything that doesn't come to xbox.
I am the voice of reason.

User Info: slowdog76

slowdog76
2 years ago#44
here is my take

1. other than the review scores, i know so little about TLOU, and as such my opinion of it is limited at best.
2. i thought the part of the video in question was childish, unnecessary, unprofessional and made him look no better than the people he was belittling
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius

User Info: 2006_

2006_
2 years ago#45
I bought a PS4 yesterday just for this game. Love my Xbox One, I think it is the best console this gen, but damn TLoU is the best next gen game atm.

User Info: Nyx_Yuren

Nyx_Yuren
2 years ago#46
Joe owns all the xbox consoles, so hes no ps fanboy, he's just telling the truth.

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
2 years ago#47
mistergrownman posted...
Angry Joe sure rustled a lot of xbot jimmies.

User Info: TrueBlue91

TrueBlue91
2 years ago#48
Nyx_Yuren posted...
Joe owns all the xbox consoles, so hes no ps fanboy, he's just telling the truth.

This. i find it insane that despite this the Xbots are so willing to claim he's a PS fanboy or something, biased against Xbox or whatever.
Pour grammer annoy's me

User Info: snakes_codec

snakes_codec
2 years ago#49
Xbox Fans wont get offended however Xbox Fanboys will as that bit pretty much sums them perfectly . Looking at some of the posts in this thread is cringe worthy. you can tell seeing another perfect score hits a nerve with them.

User Info: Tajaz2426

Tajaz2426
2 years ago#50
RuinerEraser posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
I love Naughty Dog, never played TLOU yet but I looks like it would be decent. As a game reviewer tho, how can Joe not own an Xbox one?

He has an X1, bud. He does reviews on X1 games and did a unboxing for it.

Haha my bad, was going off what a user in this thread said.

Thanks!

Not a problem, folks tend to do that on these forums. They make up facts to validate their points.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Angry Joe's newest review takes a couple shots at Xbox fanboys

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived