What's a game(s) that's bad but you like it anyway?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's a game(s) that's bad but you like it anyway?

User Info: ToxicJuicebox

ToxicJuicebox
2 years ago#81
Everyone else on Earth hates it, but I've always liked Metroid: Other M. The story never bothered me much, the gameplay is what matters and that's fun.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-0282-6094

User Info: XanthielX

XanthielX
2 years ago#82
omega_master187 posted...
I really like Digimon World for PS1. It had bad graphics even for the time and terrible controls but for some reason I can play it for ages.

If you look on the ps1 boards I think this is in the top ten, or at least was, and was also well reviewed, so I don't think it would be considered bad. That being said, glad you enjoyed it. I too enjoyed it.

For community hatred, DmC (though the critics liked it)
For poor reviews, Nier (though a lot of players are crazy about it)
For being broken, but still hilarious, surgeon simulator.
General badness, Chocobo's dungeon wii - bad in most regards but I played it lots
armoured core... 3 I think it was on the ps2 - bad story, unbalanced upgrade system, numerous glitches/exploits, but I do appreciate giant robots fighting

And I used to play absolute rubbish a lot in the ps1 days, because that's all I could get my hands on. Not sure I'd go back to any of them now though, so probably shouldn't be included.
PSN/Steam: Xanthiel
Gamertag: XanthielX

User Info: lightfighter

lightfighter
2 years ago#83
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (360)

User Info: CrusnikCain

CrusnikCain
2 years ago#84
Enchanted Arms
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain

User Info: Norken

Norken
2 years ago#85
Norken posted...
Evolution Wars

To elaborate, (I couldn't earlier because I was at work and yes I work nights) I love this FREAKING game. It is not a great nor good rpg in many eyes. It got *Charles Barkley voice* turrible ratings. YET I still love this FREAKING GAME!!!!

Mag, Carcano, Chain, and Pepper are my favs. Best team imho is Mag, Chain, and Carcano.
New game + is always fun. Lottery shop is cool and treasure hunting, and you can run from enemies and avoid traps.
I don't know why maybe it is the simplistic style that charms the heck out of me,(this coming from a fan of the Blood Omen series) but whatever it is I am in love. Bring on Evo 3 baby and make it a long GAME with more new game + features.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
Romans 14:8

User Info: tubb311

tubb311
2 years ago#86
Lost Planet 2
GT: DonShetland
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's a game(s) that's bad but you like it anyway?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived