Has any game caused you to have a serious meltdown???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Has any game caused you to have a serious meltdown???

User Info: youngunner2123

youngunner2123
3 years ago#11
Exodus_Prime posted...
TullyBlanchard posted...
ChevelIe posted...
Not a game, but the June NPD made me have a serious meltdown. I thought for sure that with MS's E3 conference and the $399 price point that the PS4 would be stomped on. When I saw the sales numbers I questioned life and faith, it still doesnt make sense why the Xbox One is still losing

Kill yourself now.

LOL

---

this along with my salt and vinegar chips made me choke lol
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
3 years ago#12
The final boss of MGR:R. Couldn't beat him after trying for a solid hour and a half and by the end of it I was literally sweating. Then I took a break and beat him the next day on my first try.

User Info: bigshot2000

bigshot2000
3 years ago#13
I had always seen myself as a very calm and collected gamer till I played gears of war 2 online. I did feel a little frustrated at times in the first game, but holy cow the 2nd instalment literally took the biscuit. I had never experienced so much BS in any online game even to this day, to the point i actually broke a controller over it.

Nothing has ever come close.
If 3DS is announced to be coming out in November
ShadowofStatue: I will pee, for the first time in my life T-Viral-X: You...YOU ARE INHUMAN!

User Info: Papi010

Papi010
3 years ago#14
NCAA Football 14. I broke 2 PS3 controls.

Kansas CANNOT shutdown Texas Tech. Drove me batsh*t

User Info: squarex8264

squarex8264
3 years ago#15
dnmt posted...
The final boss of MGR:R. Couldn't beat him after trying for a solid hour and a half and by the end of it I was literally sweating. Then I took a break and beat him the next day on my first try.

This actually reminded me of the time I tried to beat the last DLC boss in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow on the hardest difficulty on my first run through the DLC.

The boss was awesome, difficult, and extremely cheap. I actually sat there retrying over and over and over for nearly 3 hours before I beat him. By the end of it, I was swearing, sweating, pacing, you name it. But it did force me to memorize every attack he made and how to counter it without getting hit :P
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
3 years ago#16
The platform section in Mass Effect 2 on insanity. Anyone who has played this game on insanity knows of this section. It took me a few days and a lot of cussing before I finally completed it.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Max Payne 3, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed IV

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
3 years ago#17
I broke many a Guitar Hero controller back in the day. Had the insurance through Gamestop so every replacement was only a dollar.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 years ago#18
Trials!!! Though I have gotten a better grasp on my sun-hot anger at failing at the last jump/obstacle after nailing the first 98% of the track.

I now slowly walk away cursing under my breath rather than throwing a controller out the window and hitting an elderly woman walking on the sidewalk.

And then always...The Madden AI comeback where everything that has worked on both Offense and Defense for 3 quarters now fails miserably for the 4th.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: Tajaz2426

Tajaz2426
3 years ago#19
I am renting MegaMan 9 right now on PSNow and I have seriously also lost my controller 10 times already!

That game is a nightmare!
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 years ago#20
Tajaz2426 posted...
I am renting MegaMan 9 right now on PSNow and I have seriously also lost my controller 10 times already!

That game is a nightmare!

That is an expensive rent...Don't waste time posting on here :)
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Has any game caused you to have a serious meltdown???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived