Has any game caused you to have a serious meltdown???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Has any game caused you to have a serious meltdown???

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
3 years ago#21
I raged pretty hard on CoD4 Mile High Club achievement.

Other than that... Diablo 2 Hardcore mode. Losing a high level character and all the loot was straight up stomach wrenching. I'd have to stop playing for a few days.
Always O.G.

User Info: Slippyed

Slippyed
3 years ago#22
I usually keep a cool head when playing games, but holy **** does NHL drive me up the wall. Either in a vs against a competitive friend or in a EASHL club match. The amount of glitches and BS goals is unreal.

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
3 years ago#23
Jiggy101011 posted...
The platform section in Mass Effect 2 on insanity. Anyone who has played this game on insanity knows of this section. It took me a few days and a lot of cussing before I finally completed it.

I know this section very well. I just say screw it and use whatever heavy weapon I have.
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.

User Info: SupaflyGibson

SupaflyGibson
3 years ago#24
pokemon stadium
gt: For Spartaa

User Info: GrayFox684

GrayFox684
3 years ago#25
MGR caused me to rage pretty hard at first. I had to just forget about it for a few hours and calm down. Other than that the most i ever rage is like a quick slam of a controller onto the couch or something.
"I'd like to say I'll never forget him, or what he's doin'. What he's done. I surely would." - Bastion

User Info: teeebz

teeebz
3 years ago#26
TBONE_OG posted...
I raged pretty hard on CoD4 Mile High Club achievement.

Other than that... Diablo 2 Hardcore mode. Losing a high level character and all the loot was straight up stomach wrenching. I'd have to stop playing for a few days.

Mile high club is definitely a runner up for me after Gears MP.

Caused me to lay low for awhile.

;)
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
3 years ago#27
Reflex-Arc posted...
I shattered a 360 pad against the concrete wall of my game room after an online session of Battlefield 2: Modern Combat didn't go my way. It was from that point on that I decided online FPS games and I simply do not get along.

I did that with Modern Warfare 2 on 360, so many broken controllers lol.
Death reveals to man what he really is..
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#28
Exodus_Prime posted...
TitanFall caused the bad guise from this board to have a meltdown....does that count?

---

LOL!

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: HMXTaylor_Lee

HMXTaylor_Lee
3 years ago#29
Online multiplayer games in general get me super riled up.

I'm usually calm and quiet, but those online sessions force such a seething rage that honestly terrifies me. I once threw a controller against the floor, had it rebound and smack me in the forehead, but because I was so angry and had so much adrenaline pumping through my veins, I didn't even feel it. I didn't know what had happened until blood started dripping in my eyes.

Online game highs are so wonderful, but the lows are so unbelievably disparaging. Battlefield 4 in particular... it's bad. Every single match turns into a slaughter, and I'm almost always on the losing team. Playing the game hurts because I clench my jaw so much without even realizing it.

User Info: ConsumerWarning

ConsumerWarning
3 years ago#30
Gran Turismo 2 - those daggum license tests...
The 80's are over and the conservatives lost.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Has any game caused you to have a serious meltdown???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived