anyone else having issues on xbox one?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. anyone else having issues on xbox one?

User Info: googler

googler
2 years ago#1
Can't boot up any games, whether installed or digital...it loads for too long and then gives "please try again....took too long to start"

User Info: Draconian-White

Draconian-White
2 years ago#2
No, I haven't experienced anything like that. I hope you can find a solution to the problem, that really stinks.
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]

User Info: dataDyneSoldier

dataDyneSoldier
2 years ago#3
I have quite a few friends who have experienced this and other similar problems. All have had to get their console replaced. Hopefully that isn't the case with yours. :)
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."

User Info: assassin10133

assassin10133
2 years ago#4
Mine's been fine, I don't think I've received the latest update yet though which is kind of annoying
X360, XB1, PS4, Gaming Laptop - Core i7 4700MQ, 16GB DDR3 1600, Radeon R9 m290X 4GB, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD

User Info: TOhasNoRing

TOhasNoRing
2 years ago#5
dataDyneSoldier posted...
I have quite a few friends who have experienced this and other similar problems. All have had to get their console replaced. Hopefully that isn't the case with yours. :)

This man trolls on every topic so don't take what he says seriously TC...
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600

User Info: googler

googler
2 years ago#6

Lol...this is the replacement I just got back less than a week ago.

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
2 years ago#7
I assume you've already done a hard reset?
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/

User Info: dataDyneSoldier

dataDyneSoldier
2 years ago#8
googler posted...

Yeah, I've heard that before. I got a PS4 so I wouldn't have to deal with it after what happened with the 360. Plus, the better graphics don't hurt. Regardless, I wish you luck with your One and hope it works out for ya.
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."

User Info: a687947

a687947
2 years ago#9
googler posted...

Yeah, I've heard that before. I got a PS4 so I wouldn't have to deal with it after what happened with the 360. Plus, the better graphics don't hurt. Regardless, I wish you luck with your One and hope it works out for ya.

Don't listen to this guy, he trolls constantly

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
2 years ago#10
Makes a topic asking for help and only replies to the known troll..wow. Anyways put your finger on the power button/sensor located on the console until it shuts off. Hope that helps.
I am the voice of reason.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. anyone else having issues on xbox one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived