anyone else having issues on xbox one?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. anyone else having issues on xbox one?

User Info: dataDyneSoldier

dataDyneSoldier
2 years ago#11
Except I'm not a troll. Sorry I don't praise every single decision that Microsoft makes.
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."

User Info: DonVito1990

DonVito1990
2 years ago#12
dataDyneSoldier posted...
Except I'm not a troll. Sorry I don't praise every single decision that Microsoft makes.

Not praising Microsoft doesn't make you a troll. Trolling does.
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
2 years ago#13
googler posted...
I have quite a few friends who have experienced this and other similar problems. All have had to get their console replaced. Hopefully that isn't the case with yours. :)

Lol...this is the replacement I just got back less than a week ago.

Yeah, I've heard that before. I got a PS4 so I wouldn't have to deal with it after what happened with the 360. Plus, the better graphics don't hurt. Regardless, I wish you luck with your One and hope it works out for ya.

ah i see you are playing the best game out for t he ps4 troll the xbox boards at least its 1080P though right?
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution

User Info: oldhbk76

oldhbk76
2 years ago#14
My friend has had a problem with his disc drive not reading discs , but he said he will just go all digital problem solved lol

I told him to just send it in for repair but he said they told him it will take 21 days, so I don't blame him
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76

User Info: PoweredMilkMan

PoweredMilkMan
2 years ago#15

Then why the hell do you spend all your time on a xbox forum?
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
2 years ago#16
PoweredMilkMan posted...

Then why the hell do you spend all your time on a xbox forum?

a question as old as time
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution

User Info: McCartneyMartin

McCartneyMartin
2 years ago#17
No.

User Info: joshfromWID

joshfromWID
2 years ago#18
leelee3105 posted...
googler posted...
I have quite a few friends who have experienced this and other similar problems. All have had to get their console replaced. Hopefully that isn't the case with yours. :)

Lol...this is the replacement I just got back less than a week ago.

Yeah, I've heard that before. I got a PS4 so I wouldn't have to deal with it after what happened with the 360. Plus, the better graphics don't hurt. Regardless, I wish you luck with your One and hope it works out for ya.

ah i see you are playing the best game out for t he ps4 troll the xbox boards at least its 1080P though right?

I laughed :D
XBL Gamertag: iJosh12
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. anyone else having issues on xbox one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived