I think for the next 6-7 years, there'll be a lot of HD remasters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I think for the next 6-7 years, there'll be a lot of HD remasters

User Info: ChiliPup

ChiliPup
3 years ago#11
SculptorOvFlesh posted...
Was well played by Sony. But the Value just isn't there for me. When you take it Side by side with MCC. I mean, 4 games for $60 or 1? the Halo 2 Remaster ALONE could have sold for $60. Like i said, for me, has to be the right Remasters.

Agree that four games for $60 is better than one for $50. But there is room for both of these in the market, as evidenced by sales for TLOU, and eventual sales of MCC. Naughty Dog had built-in value and clout, from the insane number of GOTY awards, deserved or not. Perception = reality in most cases. Former 360 owners saw a (perceived) fantastic game for $50, one they had never experienced before, but heard tons about. Sales suggest that most of them were willing to lay down the cash.
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
3 years ago#12
Just like last gen?
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I think for the next 6-7 years, there'll be a lot of HD remasters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived