PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One Conferences 2014: Round 2 at Gamescom!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One Conferences 2014: Round 2 at Gamescom!

User Info: Shovel_Break

Shovel_Break
2 years ago#1
E3 was Round 1, and the June NPD showed that the PS4 won that conferences with PS4 sales taking a sizable lead over Xbox One sales even with the XOne's price drop to $399.

Now Tuesday is Round 2, who do you think will win? :). What do you expect from Microsoft at Gamescom since this is the Xbox One board.
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
2 years ago#2
I'm not sure who's going to win I just know I'm going to lose because I won't hear the end of sales figures
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
2 years ago#3
Microsoft had a way better showing at E3 2014. Sonys was all multiplats, exclusive DLC, and timed exclusive No Man's Sky.
GT: Frightbeard.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#4
We all lose, we get to hear from depressed lifeless trolls when trying to come in here for actual game talk no matter what.
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.

User Info: enterthedraygon

enterthedraygon
2 years ago#5
I'm hoping for amazing news for the x1, but my expectations are too high. I'd like awesome deals like EA's; as well as a new UI and better performance and some how coming up for more juice for gaming to stay close to the 1080/60fps ratio.
Gamertag:ElPaco619

Shovel_Break
2 years ago#6
LooksLikeRain posted...
Microsoft had a way better showing at E3 2014. Sonys was all multiplats, exclusive DLC, and timed exclusive No Man's Sky.

LittleBigPlanet 3 was the biggest surprise of all of E3, and it's coming November 18th! That and Let it Die announced and that No Man's Sky will be a PS4/PC game (with PS4 getting it first) seemed to sell a lot of PS4s based on the June NPD

And you're right, people want to play MGSV: The Phantom Pain, Batman: Arkham Knight, and Dead Island 2 on PS4

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#7
Shovel_Break posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

LittleBigPlanet 3 was the biggest surprise of all of E3, and it's coming November 18th! That and Let it Die announced and that No Man's Sky will be a PS4/PC game (with PS4 getting it first) seemed to sell a lot of PS4s based on the June NPD

And you're right, people want to play MGSV: The Phantom Pain, Batman: Arkham Knight, and Dead Island 2 on PS4

Little big planet was one of the worst ps3 games I played, thank God it was free on ps+.

Shovel_Break
2 years ago#8
kennyynnoo posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Little big planet was one of the worst ps3 games I played, thank God it was free on ps+.

You're in the minority, it's one of the highest rated series (90+ average on metacritic!) and millions of gamers have bought the games :)

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
2 years ago#9
Of course Microsoft is going to loose Gamescom, again.

They've already lost every single event since 2013.

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#10
Shovel_Break posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Shovel_Break posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

You're in the minority, it's one of the highest rated series (90+ average on metacritic!) and millions of gamers have bought the games :)

Still didn't like it, it was boring as hell to me, nothing stood out just another side scroller. I don't game based on metacritic those scores are based on the games it compared to at the time not a year later. That game will not be as well received as the first.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PlayStation 4 vs. Xbox One Conferences 2014: Round 2 at Gamescom!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived