CoD: AW or BF: Hardline? Which one are you looking forward to playing, and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. CoD: AW or BF: Hardline? Which one are you looking forward to playing, and why?

User Info: ziadon

ziadon
2 years ago#21
Sticking with BF4 and getting BF Hardline at least that's not trying to be a Titanfall rip off "cough" COD. Nothing against COD played them all since MW2.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#22
I will wait 2 years g or hardline to be free on ea access. I will wait for COD o be super cheap for the hardened....whatever has all the maps edition. I only play cod with my wife splitscreen.
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 years ago#23
ziadon posted...
Sticking with BF4 and getting BF Hardline at least that's not trying to be a Titanfall rip off "cough" COD. Nothing against COD played them all since MW2.

Yea but Hardline is a glorified DLC and they want $60 for it, I'm skipping Hardline and will continue to play BF4. I'm got Advanced Warfare preordered, just trying to keep my self busy until Rainbow Six comes out :)
Death reveals to man what he really is..
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0

User Info: ZeroShot101

ZeroShot101
2 years ago#24
Not excited for hardline as it's pretty much a BF4 mod that could be integrated into the game and until i know that AW isn't going to be the colossal mess that Ghosts ended up being im not looking forward to it at this moment.

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
2 years ago#25
I'm a huge battlefield fan, but I'm more interested in advanced warfare because it's the first next gen cod.

Hardline is a mod being sold as a full game.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. CoD: AW or BF: Hardline? Which one are you looking forward to playing, and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived