its a damn shame all xbone exclusives have been coming to pc

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. its a damn shame all xbone exclusives have been coming to pc

User Info: archibald3

archibald3
2 years ago#21
Big_Boss1432 posted...
Its kinda of rendering its purchase pointless. I bet quantum break is coming to pc too like alan wake did.

Not pointless to the millions , MILLIONS , who neither own gaming pc`s , not care to game on computer. Kind of renders your topic pointless.

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
2 years ago#22
I don't game on PC.

In 2012, I had no choice. Diablo 3 came out. And guess what? It sucked. Bad. I even put 200+ hours into it. End game was trash.

Got it for 360. It's a millions time better. I know the PC version has gotten better now but still.

Moving my guy on a controller OR click click click?

Yup.
Always O.G.

User Info: SythisTaru

SythisTaru
2 years ago#23
RuinerEraser posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Except I don't own a gaming PC...or ever intend to spend 1k on a word processer. So no.

I see blue collars in your future.

:D

I'm in pipe fitting so my collar is already blue. Is that a bad thing apparently?

ew, GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: RuinerEraser

RuinerEraser
2 years ago#24
SythisTaru posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Except I don't own a gaming PC...or ever intend to spend 1k on a word processer. So no.

I'm in pipe fitting so my collar is already blue. Is that a bad thing apparently?

ew, GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard work does make people squeemish sometimes.
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)

User Info: Crystyn_7B

Crystyn_7B
2 years ago#25
dnmt posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
If you say so.

I'd say it's great they are coming to PC as more will get to enjoy those games.

Anyone who can wait for a year or more to buy a game at full retail price deserves to play it on the system of his choice.

DR3 is coming to PC at $50 including every piece of DLC except the last one and I'm pretty sure Ryse won't be $60 as well so saying "full retail price" is a bit disingenuous...

50$ is full retail price for PC, remember there's no licensing fee there.
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
2 years ago#26
Crystyn_7B posted...
dnmt posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
If you say so.

Anyone who can wait for a year or more to buy a game at full retail price deserves to play it on the system of his choice.

DR3 is coming to PC at $50 including every piece of DLC except the last one and I'm pretty sure Ryse won't be $60 as well so saying "full retail price" is a bit disingenuous...

Plenty of games are coming out for $60, and even if $50 was the only price you're still not taking into account the inclusion of most/all DLC when a game is later released on PC.

User Info: ILikesCheese

ILikesCheese
2 years ago#27
RuinerEraser posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

I'm psychic! :D

I don't see Excel or Access or Powerpoint in your future either. There's a lot more to a computer, and MS Office, than just Word you know. At least for those of us with a need for it.
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?

User Info: RuinerEraser

RuinerEraser
2 years ago#28
ILikesCheese posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

I'm psychic! :D

I don't see Excel or Access or Powerpoint in your future either. There's a lot more to a computer, and MS Office, than just Word you know. At least for those of us with a need for it.

Your number machine is the devils work!
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)

User Info: holden4ever

holden4ever
2 years ago#29
RuinerEraser posted...
PC gamers be like "I like to sit at a desk and game while I download girlfriend.jpg"

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/20140714_0819251.jpg

Ctrl-F: desk not found.
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg

User Info: Crystyn_7B

Crystyn_7B
2 years ago#30
dnmt posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
dnmt posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
If you say so.

Plenty of games are coming out for $60, and even if $50 was the only price you're still not taking into account the inclusion of most/all DLC when a game is later released on PC.

And you're a troll who makes a big deal out of a tiny detail.

I also think anyone who can wait 1 year to play a game he wants deserves to play it on his system of choice no matter the price.
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. its a damn shame all xbone exclusives have been coming to pc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived