Xbox 360 to Xbox one questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox 360 to Xbox one questions

User Info: enterthedraygon

enterthedraygon
3 years ago#1
So i have a 360 and have been thinking about getting an xbox one. One issue is that i have download games after the summer sale. So to play these games I will still need a xbox 360. Also if I need to use my 360 for my previous games does that mean i have to switch between systems after i buy an xbox one?
Gamertag:ElPaco619

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#2
You can't play any 360 games on a x1.
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.

User Info: Warsuh

Warsuh
3 years ago#3
As of now there is no backwards compatibility on the Xbox one.

User Info: AquaDeath22

AquaDeath22
3 years ago#4
enterthedraygon posted...
So i have a 360 and have been thinking about getting an xbox one. One issue is that i have download games after the summer sale. So to play these games I will still need a xbox 360. Also if I need to use my 360 for my previous games does that mean i have to switch between systems after i buy an xbox one?

Actually SOME games you will be able to upgrade to XB1 For a little price games such as, Minecraft XB1 5$ if you own Minecraft xb360, GTA:5 10$, If you trade in gta 5 360, And almost all the halos will be coming out for it :P Hope this helps
Not changing this Signature until Kotor3 is made. Started 9/12/2006

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
3 years ago#5
AquaDeath22 posted...
enterthedraygon posted...

Actually SOME games you will be able to upgrade to XB1 For a little price games such as, Minecraft XB1 5$ if you own Minecraft xb360, GTA:5 10$, If you trade in gta 5 360, And almost all the halos will be coming out for it :P Hope this helps

info on this?
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox 360 to Xbox one questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived