Does Capcom even have money for remaking RE2/3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does Capcom even have money for remaking RE2/3?

User Info: googler

googler
3 years ago#11
The capcom broke thing is just what all the crybabies on the U board and haters grasp at. They aren't broke and worth about as much as Ubisoft. Yeah, they lost a little money with a bad quarter but idiots misinterpret them only keeping as much money as they know they'll need on hand and avoiding to have too many liquid assets during a volatile market whose floor can drop any time now as being "broke".
That's like calling a high-priced lawyer with a paid-off house and no real debt a broke-ass just because he only likes keeping no more than a couple thousand dollars in his checking account

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
3 years ago#12
Remakes don't exactly cost as much money to make as a new IP or a new game does.

User Info: googler

googler
3 years ago#13
TroutPaste posted...
Wrong. I was in AP English, English major at college, and got As and Bs.

I'm assuming that was before the head injury?

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
3 years ago#14
googler posted...
TroutPaste posted...
Wrong. I was in AP English, English major at college, and got As and Bs.

I'm assuming that was before the head injury?

It's just a lie...
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: TroutPaste

TroutPaste
3 years ago#15
Broseph, I admitted that was copy/pasted from 3 separate posts, you're either ignoring the argument or don't understand. I'm 100% capable of matriculating as a liberal arts student and getting average grades.

You're being argumentative and I recognize your username from CE, or maybe the sports boards. This is why we can't have nice things. Nevermind, that was Broseph_Stalin. You should be friends.
Now playing: Pokemon Platinum, Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid 2, MLB 11: The Show, Mario Superstar Baseball, Zelda: The Minish Cap

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#16
Shinobi120 posted...
Remakes don't exactly cost as much money to make as a new IP or a new game does.
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does Capcom even have money for remaking RE2/3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived