forza 5 or forza horizon 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. forza 5 or forza horizon 2

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
2 years ago#1
i know ones open world and one isnt but i don't know what to do. get more cars and dlc for forza 5 and try and fun with it. or wait till horizon 2 and enjoy open world forza and sillyness of taking a top end sports car on the grass and off road

User Info: That_Damn_Kid

That_Damn_Kid
2 years ago#2
Both. You can get forza 5 for pretty cheap now.
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID - PSN: Lamburghini89 - NNID: Its_Pikachu

shads3055
2 years ago#3
i have forza 5 just wonder to get more cars for it and keep playing it or just go with new forza horizon 2 and get dlc and stuff for it.

User Info: holden4ever

holden4ever
2 years ago#4
Wait for FH2. I got F5 free with the bundle I bought and I'm not spending the amount they want just for extra cars. Even though it would cost less than buying the game new I still don't think it's worth it.
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg

shads3055
2 years ago#5
Ok

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#6
Personally horizon 2. Its open world but has racing in it. Uses driveatars also. I liked Horizon more then forza 1-4, it lacked things but it also was way different then anything out there. It'll have day and night, weather, that alone is a upgrade.
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. forza 5 or forza horizon 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived