any word from marvel?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. any word from marvel?

User Info: pnut3844

pnut3844
3 years ago#1
I'd like a marvel mmo like the pc got or even a game similar to ultimate alliance for current gen. Has anyone heard of something in the works?
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.

User Info: jayimmy

jayimmy
3 years ago#2
Haven't heard anything but the Ultimate Alliance games were awesome, I played the first one like crazyyyy
GT: OakRaiders228
FC: 476843573157

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
3 years ago#3
Lego marvel is freaking awesome! bought it for my kids and watch them play it. it's huge with a gigantic list of characters (more than ultimate alliance 2!)

I would like them to do a game that's like ultimate alliance but with the size and sandbox application of lego marvel and that amount of characters as well. that mess would be epic!

User Info: HughMyronGainz

HughMyronGainz
3 years ago#4
jayimmy posted...
Haven't heard anything but the Ultimate Alliance games were awesome, I played the first one like crazyyyy

I want a third one man its been so long.
U mirin brah?

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
3 years ago#5
No word, but i'd love a 3rd ultimate alliance game
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.

pnut3844
3 years ago#6
NSGraphite posted...
Lego marvel is freaking awesome! bought it for my kids and watch them play it. it's huge with a gigantic list of characters (more than ultimate alliance 2!)

I would like them to do a game that's like ultimate alliance but with the size and sandbox application of lego marvel and that amount of characters as well. that mess would be epic!

I played the demo with my daughter it wasn't half bad. Thinking about getting Disney infinity 2.0 for me and her to play with marvel. But I'd really like a mature marvel game.
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.

User Info: Sqawks

Sqawks
3 years ago#7
I really want Ultimate Alliance 3.

Freaking Activision needs to renew the license now and get to it.
The official Howard the Duck of the MvC3 board!

pnut3844
3 years ago#8
Sqawks posted...
I really want Ultimate Alliance 3.

Freaking Activision needs to renew the license now and get to it.

Yea same here, but I'd like it to be sandbox. A mmo would be the best but I'd settle for a sandbox UA3

User Info: PutHaggarInSF

PutHaggarInSF
3 years ago#9
Too busy letting a crappy mobile game get released.
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided

User Info: UnhelpfulNPC

UnhelpfulNPC
3 years ago#10
I don't think there's much of a chance that an Ultimate Alliance 3 will be made, I would love it if they ported the Marvel Heroes mmo to XB1.

It just pisses me off that Marvel's focusing on mobile gaming nowadays. I'll give them more money than I probably should for a new UA or Marvel fighting game on consoles.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. any word from marvel?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived