Why Does Sony Act Like Destiny is an Exclusive?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why Does Sony Act Like Destiny is an Exclusive?

User Info: CSjogs

CSjogs
3 years ago#1
It seems in every article I read that Destiny is being treated like a Sony exclusive game? They got earlier access to the beta which means nothing since they can't transfer progress and a couple of in-game goodies? I don't remember a non-exclusive game being treated like this for a long time.

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
3 years ago#2
CSjogs posted...
I don't remember a non-exclusive game being treated like this for a long time.

*cough* Titanfall *cough*

CSjogs
3 years ago#3
dnmt posted...
CSjogs posted...
I don't remember a non-exclusive game being treated like this for a long time.

*cough* Titanfall *cough*

Titanfall was at least only on Microsoft consoles and the PC. Destiny is on both consoles. Not really apples to apples.
(message deleted)

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#5
It's called a contract.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: Bryant187

Bryant187
3 years ago#6
Call of Duty
Gamertag - ChaoticBryant
If you don't like the things I say or do, please don't blame me. Blame your parents for raising a pansy.

User Info: redditon4chan

redditon4chan
3 years ago#7
http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/07/22/xbox-one-best-exclusives-tweet-and-trailer/

And we're done here.
(message deleted)

CSjogs
3 years ago#9
I'm asking a question about an Xbox One game in the Xbox One forums and that makes me a troll?

I'm also not sure what my account information has to do with anything. I read a lot and don't post as much.

User Info: Fenriswolf

Fenriswolf
3 years ago#10
duces9killa posted...
Board User InformationUser NameCSjogsUser ID5882271Board User Level30: Regular User
Awarded to users with at least 50 Karma. Can use advanced options.Account CreatedThursday, September 16, 2010 2:17 PMLast VisitMonday, August 11, 2014 6:52 AMKarma83Active Messages Posted3

User Name duces9killa
User ID 4002540
Board User Level 5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

Come again?
Hello
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why Does Sony Act Like Destiny is an Exclusive?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived