Is Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros worth buying at fifteen dollars?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros worth buying at fifteen dollars?

User Info: billsfanno1

billsfanno1
2 years ago#11
Seems excessive even at $15. Be mindful of the Sony fanboys who will highly recommend it -- they have perpetual wood for Kojima because he favors PS. For $30 you can demo all of EA's upcoming games for the next year, as well as fully access all of their vault games.

User Info: BahamutBBob

BahamutBBob
2 years ago#12
I got it for $20 and felt disappointed. This is coming from a pretty big MGS fan.

I don't like the changes they're making to make the game open world. Hell, I don't even like the idea of an open world stealth game. (Assassin's Creed isn't really a stealth game, and when you need to be stealthy, it's in a small area or along a designated path, but I enjoy the AC series)

I just didn't like the way MGS5 was going, ever since I saw the first gameplay. I may skip TPP entirely after playing GZ.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob

User Info: HughJorgenn

HughJorgenn
2 years ago#13
Thanks for the input!

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
2 years ago#14
It's only meant for the big fans of the series.

I hardly buy games so I was okay with spending money.
KI: Fulgore/Orchid, USFIV: Bison/Evil Ryu/Makoto

User Info: SampsonM

SampsonM
2 years ago#15
deday863 posted...
You can find it use at gamestop for like 7 I believe

Try $28.
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.

User Info: cooolio

cooolio
2 years ago#16
BahamutBBob posted...
I got it for $20 and felt disappointed. This is coming from a pretty big MGS fan.

I don't like the changes they're making to make the game open world. Hell, I don't even like the idea of an open world stealth game. (Assassin's Creed isn't really a stealth game, and when you need to be stealthy, it's in a small area or along a designated path, but I enjoy the AC series)

I just didn't like the way MGS5 was going, ever since I saw the first gameplay. I may skip TPP entirely after playing GZ.

If you are not liking how MGS V is looking based on the gameplay from E3 and the recent footage from gamescom, then you will have to explain why because I cannot see where you are coming from at all.

User Info: IcedXplozive

IcedXplozive
2 years ago#17
velvet_hammer posted...
IcedXplozive posted...
I thought it was a terrible game. It was my first mgs game so maybe I just dont like the series in particular..but the control scheme and general game mechanics were terrible imo.

lmfao your opinion is appalling and laughable

Well my opinion is my opinion. I really didnt enjoy the game I thought it sucked. Each to their own though. Maybe I was a little harsh I just really couldnt get into it.

User Info: tairaa1991

tairaa1991
2 years ago#18
it was worth the 30 i paid for it..so yes it is much worth 15..
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros worth buying at fifteen dollars?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived