Which XB1 bundle should i get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which XB1 bundle should i get?

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
2 years ago#11
darkness1018 posted...
Dinglesteed posted...
darkness1018 posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...
You need to decide if you think you'll use over 500GB of memory. I think that's a huge factor. If you do buy a lot of digital content perhaps the COD bundle is the way to go.

That's what I'm thinking. I know 500 gigs will be more then enough since I'm not big on buying digital games. So I guess it comes down to if I wanna pay $100 for the decals on the CoD system.

I am not a real have digital user either and I'm already 40% full. The extra 500gb will be pretty nice to have.

Do you keep games installed after you finish them? Like with my PS3 & PS4 once I beat a games story & move on to another I'll delete the install data. When I wanna play again down the line I'll just reinstall it.

The only games I have installed digitally are BF4, FIFA 14, Guacamelee, Killer Instinct, Xbox Fitness, and a Zoo Tycoon Demo lol. Outside of that just patches and normal OS usage has got me at nearly 40% full.
Playing: MLB 14 (PS4), Forza 5, PvZ: GW, Titanfall (XB1), Mario Kart 8, MH3U (Wii U), Euro Truck Sim 2 (PC)
3DS FC: 2191-7639-5571

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
2 years ago#12
Hmmmm. Now that extra 500gigs on the CoD bundle is sounding like not a bad idea.
PSN: nightwing2099 3DS FC: 0490-6058-6459 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, 3DS XL, Wii

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
2 years ago#13
After much thought I went earlier today & pre ordered the white SO bundle to match my white PS4 system.
PSN: nightwing2099 3DS FC: 0490-6058-6459 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, 3DS XL, Wii

User Info: MusuoJoe

MusuoJoe
2 years ago#14
I like the looks of the COD one better but not so much the game.. Never cared for that series.
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which XB1 bundle should i get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived