Which will be/has been the best X1 bundle so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which will be/has been the best X1 bundle so far?

User Info: jimm120

jimm120
3 years ago#1
Which Bundle will be the best bundle considering what it brings? - Results (45 votes)
Titanfall Bundle! Titanfall, Kinect, $450
15.56% (7 votes)
Sunset Bundle! Sunset Overdrive, While color, no kinect, $400
28.89% (13 votes)
COD:AW Bundle! CodAW, green/brown color, 1TB HDD, no kinect, $500
28.89% (13 votes)
Halo Bundle for Halo Collections...its real....its coming.....maybe....
26.67% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
MS has offered 1 big bundle so far and has now announced 2 more bundles coming.

Which bundle do you think is the best (thinking of when the promotions launched)?

TitanFall Bundle: X1, Kinect, Titanfall at release for $450

Sunset Overdrive Bundle: X1, No Kinect, Sunset Overdrive at release, White model for $400

CODAW Bundle: X1, No Kinect, CODAW at release, "advanced" model look, 1 TB HDD for $500

They all seem to offer something good.

-All offered/will offer the game at its launch.
-Titanfall bundle had the Kinect.
-CODAW has a special color scheme and 1TB HDD...but at $500 and no Kinect.
-Sunset Overdrive has a special color scheme (I like it) and no Kinect.

Which do you think was/will be the best bundle???

BTW, I don't think there will be a Halo bundle until Halo 5.
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero

User Info: Bryant187

Bryant187
3 years ago#2
SO Bundle but if they do release a Halo one, it'll switch to that.
Gamertag - ChaoticBryant
If you don't like the things I say or do, please don't blame me. Blame your parents for raising a pansy.

User Info: Apex-Player

Apex-Player
3 years ago#3
Best value TitanFall
Best look Call of Duty
Best game Sunset Overdrive

IMO.
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh

User Info: jimm120

jimm120
3 years ago#4
I still haven't gotten an X1, but if by the time Gears comes out I can get it for $350 with Kinect and a game (and I'm digging that White model for Sunset Overdrive), then I'd be sittin' pretty
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
3 years ago#5
Since I'd want white and 1TB and Kinect in the same bundle, none of them really work for me.
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
3 years ago#6
That Titalfall bundle was a really good value. You get the Kinect, a game, and the system for $450. I kinda wish I had gotten in on that one, but I declined. I really think that Microsoft should drop the $500 asking price nomatter what's included in the bundle. I'm pretty sure that the sweet spot for Xbox One is the $399 range.

User Info: pwnater777

pwnater777
3 years ago#7
Advanced Warfare bundle is what truly sold me on the console. Pre-ordered it the night it was announced.
Kojima and Del Toro working on a new Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus... this means the world to me.

User Info: phineasfool

phineasfool
3 years ago#8
Where did the Titanfall bundle launch for $450? At launch it was $500 everywhere I saw.

Also there is the Madden bundle and for Europe the Fifa bundle.
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
3 years ago#9
Titanfall bundle was $399 w/Kinect for a limited time on the MS Store. So my vote would go to that.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: DrRockso87

DrRockso87
3 years ago#10
Technically the Titanfall bundle is best because it's $50 off the original console with a free game so it's really $390 (Kinect included).

However, I voted Sunset Overdrive bundle because that game looks awesome and much better than Titanfall in my opinion (I've played Titanfall and it's alright; not bad, not great, just okay; not really for me).
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which will be/has been the best X1 bundle so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived