Anyone have a spare 1 month? Trying to get my girl gold for Dishonored (360)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone have a spare 1 month? Trying to get my girl gold for Dishonored (360)

User Info: Hitman_67

Hitman_67
3 years ago#1
As I said, her live expired on the 16th and we were expecting to download Dishonored. It expired earlier than we expected sadly.
I personally have live so its not for me, check if you wish. I just hoped someone would have a spare.

Thanks for reading/trying.
Founder of Phantom Ops (Wargames) Venchel Crime Family (GTAV)
GT: Lord Takahashi - Blops/HC-FFA best player

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
3 years ago#2
I can give you 14 days if you want
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY

elbarto1
3 years ago#3
Well it's the 14 days that came w my xbone. Don't know if it'll work if entered on a 360...?

User Info: Hitman_67

Hitman_67
3 years ago#4
Well that'll let us play together, but does it give gold status? I mean if not least we can play Battleblock haha. Was trying to make I gold for the free game.

Edit: also yes it'll work. The codes are the same like PSN codes. They work with both consoles.
Founder of Phantom Ops (Wargames) Venchel Crime Family (GTAV)
GT: Lord Takahashi - Blops/HC-FFA best player

User Info: ILikesCheese

ILikesCheese
3 years ago#5
Hitman_67 posted...
As I said, her live expired on the 16th and we were expecting to download Dishonored. It expired earlier than we expected sadly.
I personally have live so its not for me, check if you wish. I just hoped someone would have a spare.

You seriously cannot afford to just BUY 30 days worth of Live? You remind me of those annoying people in front of 7-11 always asking for a dollar...
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?

elbarto1
3 years ago#6
I'll pm you the code

elbarto1
3 years ago#7
PM sent.

Enjoy.

User Info: Asafffasfa

Asafffasfa
3 years ago#8
elbarto1 posted...
PM sent.

Enjoy.

May I have one too? for one week maximum. just to get the free games with gold, currently i'm using the free 1 week skittles live, but it doesn't give you a gold, only Xbox live, so I can't get the games and the deals :S

User Info: Papi010

Papi010
3 years ago#9
ILikesCheese posted...
Hitman_67 posted...

You seriously cannot afford to just BUY 30 days worth of Live? You remind me of those annoying people in front of 7-11 always asking for a dollar...

Lol get a job Tc

User Info: Estocassassin

Estocassassin
3 years ago#10
Just a suggestion i know it's pretty wild but how about you let her borrow/play on your Xbox?
I have a great idea that i am taking straight to dragons den!!!!!
Salt shakers in the shape of sony fanboys XD
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone have a spare 1 month? Trying to get my girl gold for Dishonored (360)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived