Anyone have a spare 1 month? Trying to get my girl gold for Dishonored (360)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone have a spare 1 month? Trying to get my girl gold for Dishonored (360)

User Info: Infinite 2003

Infinite 2003
2 years ago#11
You don't have 9.99 TC? Lmao
I hate popular stuff, and that makes me really, really cool.

User Info: Pumpedu

Pumpedu
2 years ago#12
That's part of this country's problem. Way to many people looking for handouts.
http://youtu.be/j4Du7TpVCzI
Die from the crabs!

User Info: Papi010

Papi010
2 years ago#13
Pumpedu posted...
That's part of this country's problem. Way to many people looking for handouts.

What country? The internet? Not everyone is 'murikan

User Info: AbstraktProfSC2

AbstraktProfSC2
2 years ago#14
you shouldnt have xbox live if you dont have a job. straighten out your priorities
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
2 years ago#15
14 day trials work for Xbox Live free games with gold? I could've sworn I read elsewhere that the minimum was a 3 month membership.

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
2 years ago#16
Why all the hate? Most of us have xbl gold, the 48hr or 7-14day codes we get in games and as promos don't stack, so rather than toss them, why not share?

And no I don't have any more, just a couple 48hr codes.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
2 years ago#17
Hucast9 posted...
14 day trials work for Xbox Live free games with gold? I could've sworn I read elsewhere that the minimum was a 3 month membership.

They dont.
We're playin' those mind games together
Pushin' the barriers, plantin' seeds

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
2 years ago#18
AbstraktProfSC2 posted...
you shouldnt have xbox live if you dont have a job. straighten out your priorities

Some people like myself bought a year sub for Xbox One when I had a job, but I am unemployed now and I still have Xbox Live. So what's you point? You don't have one do you, but you're the type that likes to cut down others because it makes you feel like a man doesn't it. There are words for people like you, and my word(s) are grow up.
---
Dell XPS 8300(X8300-7008NBK), Intel i7-2600K 3.4GHz, Intel H67 Mobo, Sapphire R9 270X 4GB, Rosewill 550W PSU, 8GB 1333mhz RAM, 2TB HDD, Win7 64bit Home Premium.

User Info: ILikesCheese

ILikesCheese
2 years ago#19
ghstbstr posted...
AbstraktProfSC2 posted...

Some people like myself bought a year sub for Xbox One when I had a job, but I am unemployed now and I still have Xbox Live. So what's you point? You don't have one do you, but you're the type that likes to cut down others because it makes you feel like a man doesn't it. There are words for people like you, and my word(s) are grow up.
---

LOL

"Grow Up" says that guy without a job playing Xbox Live all day.

:D
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone have a spare 1 month? Trying to get my girl gold for Dishonored (360)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived