Which XBOX ONE game are you guys looking forward to more: Destiny or Halo MCC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which XBOX ONE game are you guys looking forward to more: Destiny or Halo MCC?

User Info: Solnot

Solnot
2 years ago#1
Which XBOX ONE game are you guys looking forward to more: Destiny or Halo MCC? - Results (189 votes)
Destiny for the XBOX ONE!
35.45% (67 votes)
Halo: Master Chief Collection for the XBOX ONE!
64.55% (122 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I wanna hear which XBOX ONE game you guys are most excited for coming out by the end of this year and why is that?

User Info: BDJayce

BDJayce
2 years ago#2
If I had to choose.. Destiny. Honestly i've played every Halo already and have no interest in replaying it but with Destiny it will all be a new experience for me.
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723

User Info: nickr2d2

nickr2d2
2 years ago#3
Inb4consolewars
Monocle monocle tophat monocle

User Info: MusuoJoe

MusuoJoe
2 years ago#4
I would have to say Halo because I have the single player choice and Destiny just didn't do that much for me..
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
2 years ago#5
Not really interested in either, but of the two I'd choose Destiny. I guess.
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg

User Info: ViTaLi7Y

ViTaLi7Y
2 years ago#6
Getting Destiny on PS4. I will enjoy Destiny, but almost positive I will be over it by the time Halo MCC comes out. I didn't care much for the PVP aspect.

User Info: TOhasNoRing

TOhasNoRing
2 years ago#7
Ahh look whose back
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600

User Info: Houndour

Houndour
2 years ago#8
A Solnot topic without the word 'xbros' in the topic title?

Imposter!

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
2 years ago#9
what happened to throwing XBROS on your thread titles and making 10 threads per hour? is that what got you suspended TC?

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
2 years ago#10
I am getting Destiny for the PS4, so I guess my vote is for Halo: Master Chief Collection on Xbox One.
---
Dell XPS 8300(X8300-7008NBK), Intel i7-2600K 3.4GHz, Intel H67 Mobo, Sapphire R9 270X 4GB, Rosewill 550W PSU, 8GB 1333mhz RAM, 2TB HDD, Win7 64bit Home Premium.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which XBOX ONE game are you guys looking forward to more: Destiny or Halo MCC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived