Gamestop preorder question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gamestop preorder question

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
2 years ago#1
Right after E3, Gamestop had a deal where you got extra credit when trading toward preordering anything featured at E3. Because I wanted the extra credit/Far Cry 4 had a special preorder bonus that only lasted till the end of July, I preordered it.

At the time, I didn't think I would be getting a "current" gen console this year, I ordered on 360.

Can the preorder be changed to a different system without canceling outright (IE I want to keep the preorder bonus, if possible)?
"Awake! A vast! Hold tight your buns, if buns you do hold dear, For time has come to wake and run, and not give way to fear!" ~ Lemongrab

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
2 years ago#2
Yes, they'll just move your pre order to the different system you want it on. I've done this a few times myself.
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, XB1, Wii

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
2 years ago#3
Cool, thanks.

I did notice bonus itself allowed for moving consoles, but the bonus code is delivered by Ubisoft directly, so I wasn't sure.
"Awake! A vast! Hold tight your buns, if buns you do hold dear, For time has come to wake and run, and not give way to fear!" ~ Lemongrab
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Gamestop preorder question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived