Having some network issues, if anyone can help...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Having some network issues, if anyone can help...

User Info: BegottenAngel

BegottenAngel
3 years ago#1
Over the past 2-3 days, my xbox one apparently doesn't want to xbox anymore. It started when I got back onto battlefield 4 after like 3 months of inactivity and went to download an update then it took a ****. Can't load a thing. Updates, netflix, youtube, twitch. You get it, My PC and 360 games run flawlessly online, it's just the XOne.

I checked my diagnostics, and it only picks up 0.03mbps, and I have a 5500ms ping, I've tried resetting the network on the One and everything, so if anyone has a remedy lemme hear it, thanks.
Never 4get 5/13/07 Halo 3 Board. /b/,Mom,HOT POCKET,NERD ALERT,Wednesday,Pics,Good mood,Believe.
XBL: BegottenAngel

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#2
You could do a cold boot reset. If that doesn't work you might have to call Micro support.

---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
3 years ago#3
Hmmm, I can't say I've heard of this problem yet. Have you tried the old hard reset yet? If that doesn't do anything for you then call 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.

User Info: 6speednissan

6speednissan
3 years ago#4
Whenever my console seems odd I do the force shutdown. Hold down the xbox button on the console for like 10 seconds if you didn't know.

User Info: BegottenAngel

BegottenAngel
3 years ago#5
^^^
That helped a good bit, it's still at 250ms ping, went up to about 3mbps, so I'll keep trying it to see if it gradually un****s itself, if not I'll call, thanks
Never 4get 5/13/07 Halo 3 Board. /b/,Mom,HOT POCKET,NERD ALERT,Wednesday,Pics,Good mood,Believe.
XBL: BegottenAngel
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Having some network issues, if anyone can help...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived