The One Reason Why Digital Beats Physical And It Isn't Close

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The One Reason Why Digital Beats Physical And It Isn't Close

User Info: AP30K

AP30K
2 years ago#11
This is a great feature. Me and my buddy have split the cost of most games and switch back and forth on whose acct we buy it on. Its a great feature.

User Info: destiny1990

destiny1990
2 years ago#12
eastofeastside posted...
I love being all digital. Hopefully I will never buy another disc game again. Can't wait until X1 Slim model without a disc drive.

never gonna happen bro

AP30K
2 years ago#13
destiny1990 posted...
eastofeastside posted...
I love being all digital. Hopefully I will never buy another disc game again. Can't wait until X1 Slim model without a disc drive.

never gonna happen bro

Lol, so certain...its blinding.

User Info: SampsonM

SampsonM
2 years ago#14
I'd bet a $100 we see a non-disc Xbone with a 2TB drive by the end of the generation.
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.

AP30K
2 years ago#15
SampsonM posted...
I'd bet a $100 we see a non-disc Xbone with a 2TB drive by the end of the generation.

Its a given.

User Info: holden4ever

holden4ever
2 years ago#16
AP30K posted...
SampsonM posted...

Its a given.

I hope not. I never want to see all digital. At least not until everyone has decent internet and the games aren't ridiculously overpriced. Which will never happen.
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg

User Info: MithrilMonarch

MithrilMonarch
2 years ago#17
lol no

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
2 years ago#18
SampsonM posted...

i do too,. and it will flop just like the x1, just like the psp go
For the Zerg!
natural doctrine 9/28 !

User Info: Heracylost

Heracylost
2 years ago#19
lol @ digital downloads more than 5-10$, I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The One Reason Why Digital Beats Physical And It Isn't Close

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived