Do you buy a new game when you're still playing another game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you buy a new game when you're still playing another game?

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
2 years ago#1
Just wondering what people do. I'm 26% into assassins creed 4 (and loving it) and Diablo three comes out tomorrow so what to do??
We're playin' those mind games together
Pushin' the barriers, plantin' seeds

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 years ago#2
Yes, I do from time to time but it has to be something I really want, otherwise I just wait till I finish the games I have.
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Wolfestein: New Order, Watch_Dogs, Plants vs Zombies, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead 2

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
2 years ago#3
Yep all the time. If I like the game I was playing enough I'll go back to it eventually, if not.. I usually trade it in. lol
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.

User Info: LuDaCRis073

LuDaCRis073
2 years ago#4
Don't see why you can't play both. it's good to switch it up, prevents burnout. I get what you're saying though, when titanfall came out I still found myself playing bf4 more.
Rawr!

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
2 years ago#5
Yes when they come out close to each other (like in Oct). I'll usually play 2 games at a time though so that I don't have 3-4 games started at once.
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, XB1

User Info: squarex8264

squarex8264
2 years ago#6
If it's a game I really want to play, then yeah I buy it and tend to switch between the two, or put one on the backburner for a bit.

The only other time I do this is if a game I was interested just had a massive sale. In that case, I may buy it and play it as soon as I'm done with my current game.
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
2 years ago#7
LuDaCRis073 posted...
Don't see why you can't play both. it's good to switch it up, prevents burnout. I get what you're saying though, when titanfall came out I still found myself playing bf4 more.

I tend to lose track of the story if i double up.
We're playin' those mind games together
Pushin' the barriers, plantin' seeds

User Info: JeffPainter1976

JeffPainter1976
2 years ago#8
I have severe ADD when it comes to gaming. I own every game on the One except for like 5, and, the only thing keeping my attention on a regular basis is Forza 5.

Now tomorrow morning when I install Diablo 3....

My soul will leave my body and I will have to convince myself to even look at Madden next week, lol.

User Info: rubberGasket

rubberGasket
2 years ago#9
All the time! I have a very short attention span. Lately most games fail to catch and hold my attention.
If I don't reply to your post it's because I have you on my ignore list.

User Info: MusuoJoe

MusuoJoe
2 years ago#10
I have been known to do, it but not very often..
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you buy a new game when you're still playing another game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived