The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

BloodRayne and Dino Crisis needs a reboot for this generation...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. BloodRayne and Dino Crisis needs a reboot for this generation...

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
2 years ago#11
scoobydoobydont posted...
They should try Dino Crisis in space this time. And, like, there could be robots and ****. That would be cool.

OMG! Space is awesome. Dinosaurs are awesome... This seems like a no brainer! If only we could add jet packs.
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
2 years ago#12
Sniper_Brosef posted...
They should try Dino Crisis in space this time. And, like, there could be robots and ****. That would be cool.

OMG! Space is awesome. Dinosaurs are awesome... This seems like a no brainer! If only we could add jet packs.

And absolutely dire camera angles that get you killed MID-WAY through a jump, followed by a skinless T-Rex eating me because I didn't have the reflexes to change my trajectory during a camera change!
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
Old PS3/PSVita: SigmaLongshot (Stay tuned for PS4 tag!)

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
2 years ago#13
I would love to see the 1st Dino Crisis get REmake treatment.

God, it would be beautiful... I don't know if REmake would still hold favorite game of all time if that happened.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
2 years ago#14
SigmaLongshot posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

And absolutely dire camera angles that get you killed MID-WAY through a jump, followed by a skinless T-Rex eating me because I didn't have the reflexes to change my trajectory during a camera change!

I think we have a solid game here guys! We need a name though... Space Dinos?
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: NSGraphite

NSGraphite
2 years ago#15
Bloodrayne for sure deserves a reboot. i certainly hope it happens someday and is treated with the same care as the tomb raider reboot.
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.

User Info: scoobydoobydont

scoobydoobydont
2 years ago#16
Sniper_Brosef posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

I think we have a solid game here guys! We need a name though... Space Dinos?

Dinos. In. Spaaaaaaacccceee!
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg

User Info: UltimateGeth39

UltimateGeth39
2 years ago#17
A bloodrayne reboot made by platinum would be amazing.
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."

User Info: CourtofOwls

CourtofOwls
2 years ago#18
terminal reality closed so if there's another bloodrayne it's not going to be in the hands of the original devs,also i don't think betrayal did very well which would further reduce chances
[?]
Boycott Best Buy!

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
2 years ago#19
I never played bloodrayne aside from the wayforward one last gen. I liked it but I am also a wayforward fan so I pretty much like anything they make.

User Info: boolzero

boolzero
2 years ago#20
I'd trade both of those in a heartbeat for a new Legacy of Kain and Soul Reaver reboot or Mech Assault and a Crimson Skies...
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. BloodRayne and Dino Crisis needs a reboot for this generation...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived