The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Videogame confessions (stolen)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Videogame confessions (stolen)

User Info: ChiliPup

ChiliPup
2 years ago#1
I admit... I'm stealing this from another user on another board. I liked the idea, so I thought we would try it out here.

I'll start...

I thought Final Fantasy 7 was boring, and I liked Chrono Cross much better.

Although I liked Final Fantasy 10, my favorite Final Fantasy game is FF12.

I miss good 3D platformers like Sly Cooper, Banjo Kazooie, etc.

I actually liked Watch Dogs a great deal.

I've completed Alpha Protocol three times, and it sits on my "never sell" shelf. Yes, I said Alpha Protocol.

I prefer Dragon Age 2 over Origins in most respects.

I prefer Fallout New Vegas over Fallout 3 in SOME respects.

My favorite Zelda game is Wind Waker, followed closely by Minish Cap. And I believe Ocarina of Time is fairly boring.

I don't like any of the COD or Battlefield games in the least, and would much rather play a Borderlands single-player campaign.

Driving games don't interest me like they once did.

I spent a lot of real money on clothing and home furnishings in Playstation Home.

I am as excited about the Sleeping Dogs HD remake as I am the GTAV remake, even though I skipped both of them last gen.

I enjoyed driving long distances over and over in Far Cry 2, and the way your character unfolded a map into his lap while driving instead of pausing the game for a map screen.
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
2 years ago#2
Resident Evil 4 isn't that great. I enjoyed 5 and 6 more

Borderlands 1 and 2 are some of the most overrated, if not the most, overrated games ever to exist

PS4 can be more powerful, etc... Nothing about it interests me, MS/Xbox is the better console overall
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#3
ChiliPup posted...
I thought Final Fantasy 7 was boring, and I liked Chrono Cross much better.

I prefer Fallout New Vegas over Fallout 3 in SOME respects.

My favorite Zelda game is Wind Waker, followed closely by Minish Cap. And I believe Ocarina of Time is fairly boring.

I don't like any of the COD or Battlefield games in the least, and would much rather play a Borderlands single-player campaign.

Driving games don't interest me like they once did.

I enjoyed driving long distances over and over in Far Cry 2, and the way your character unfolded a map into his lap while driving instead of pausing the game for a map screen.

With you on all of those. Well except the driving games part because I never liked driving games ever.

I want to type out my own, but I gotta run for a bit.
Phil Spencer is tying someone down to train tracks right now as you read this.
I notice when Diablo 3's frame rate drops from 60FPS to 58FPS on the Xbox One.
(message deleted)

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
2 years ago#5
-I haven't been "blown away" by a game in years.

-There are times when I question why I still play videogames. They're just not as fun anymore IMO.

-I miss the old days when the gaming community was smaller and less mainstream.

-Dark Souls and RDR are two of the most boring games I've ever played.

-I have no problem with fanboys as long as they don't troll.

-I miss playing games that actually have learning curves.

-When I was a teen, every now and then I'd stay in to play rather then go out with friends. I almost always regretted it.

-Gamefaqs is like a car accident, I know it's terrible but for some reason I have to look.
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.

User Info: X_F_L_A_W_X

X_F_L_A_W_X
2 years ago#6
I buy way too many games that I never end up playing
We all give up eventually...

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
2 years ago#7
I've never played a Zelda, Metroid, or a Donkey Kong game in my life. The only game I ever played that featured any character from any of those franchises are Smash Bros.

Mass Effect is my favorite video game franchise of all time.

Never owned a ps3.

Used to play Tekken competitvely, Tekken Tag to be specific.

I play Time Crisis games everytime I see it in an arcade.

x360 is my favorite controller ever.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on the Genesis was the first game I played.

I played Madden 13 Against Ray Rice a few years ago. I destroyed him with the Falcons.
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.

User Info: pnut3844

pnut3844
2 years ago#8
I'm sorry but the fact that you don't like ocarina of time, the best game EVER (besides super metroid) totally discredits the entire post. Nothing to see her folks, move on.
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.

User Info: pnut3844

pnut3844
2 years ago#9
DarthUchiha91 posted...
I've never played a Zelda, Metroid, or a Donkey Kong game in my life. The only game I ever played that featured any character from any of those franchises are Smash Bros.

Mass Effect is my favorite video game franchise of all time.

Never owned a ps3.

Used to play Tekken competitvely, Tekken Tag to be specific.

I play Time Crisis games everytime I see it in an arcade.

x360 is my favorite controller ever.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on the Genesis was the first game I played.

I played Madden 13 Against Ray Rice a few years ago. I destroyed him with the Falcons.

Download the super metroid ROM IMMEDIATELY. Otherwise your life is pointless and you should just quit.
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.

User Info: tubb311

tubb311
2 years ago#10
owned a ps3 for about a week after it released and sold it for a huge profit
the only Nintendo system I've owned since N64 is a DS (kind of want a WiiU though)
I hate all turn based RPGs
GT: DonShetland
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Videogame confessions (stolen)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived