So how does the 6 hour thing work for EA ACCESS??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So how does the 6 hour thing work for EA ACCESS??

User Info: Merc009

Merc009
2 years ago#1
If i start the game will the clock start ticking ? Or can i play 1 hour today and 5 hours next week?

User Info: Logarius

Logarius
2 years ago#2
On reddit somebody said while you have the game running, the timer drains. So it's 6 hours of "play time". Not confirmed though?
There is one key difference between truth and fiction...
Fiction has to make sense.

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#3
Logarius posted...
On reddit somebody said while you have the game running, the timer drains. So it's 6 hours of "play time". Not confirmed though?

Yeah I am pretty much going to provide zero confirmation by saying this (I havent been following the EA Access stuff), but I have to assume its timer based. It just has to be. I cant imagine they would count down after your first launch and force you to experience all 6 hours right then and there or lose them.

...gotta be timer based.

*EDIT*

I guess I can provide something factual.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2014/08/21/ea-access-madden-15-release-time-timer-details/

So yeah, timer based. When you back out of the app completely after playing, the timer should stop. Just dont leave it running while on its paused in the menu. =P
Phil Spencer is tying someone down to train tracks right now as you read this.
I notice when Diablo 3's frame rate drops from 60FPS to 58FPS on the Xbox One.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So how does the 6 hour thing work for EA ACCESS??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived