When is "D4:Dark Dreams Don't Die" coming out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. When is "D4:Dark Dreams Don't Die" coming out?

User Info: D33p_Inside

D33p_Inside
2 years ago#1
The game was playable during E3 and it's the game I'm most anticipating.

It's even going to be episodic, why can't they release a chapter at the holidays?
PSN: Radical_Terror

User Info: SrgtStalker

SrgtStalker
2 years ago#2
Is this game even still being made? I don't remember hearing anything about it for a while.
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
2 years ago#3
Is that the one from Sweary, or whatever the Deadly Premonition/Red Seeds guy calls himself?
"Awake! A vast! Hold tight your buns, if buns you do hold dear, For time has come to wake and run, and not give way to fear!" ~ Lemongrab

User Info: D33p_Inside

D33p_Inside
2 years ago#4
WiiareVenom posted...
Is that the one from Sweary, or whatever the Deadly Premonition/Red Seeds guy calls himself?

Exactly!
PSN: Radical_Terror

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
2 years ago#5
One of the only games I'm looking forward to on the xb1, sadly I haven't heard much since it's reveal
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
(message deleted)

User Info: Ivalice_VKP

Ivalice_VKP
2 years ago#7
Yes, it's still on track for release (probably by February, 2015). Sadly, nobody will probably either know about the game, or hate it because of the art-style and the way that the game is presented (SWERY65 gets no love). Deadly Premonition is a masterpiece (Huge fan of Twin Peaks, so it makes the game even more appreciated)!
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>

User Info: vivalabuck92

vivalabuck92
2 years ago#8
I heard something about this year: probably dropping the first episode in the Fall or Winter. I really hope he makes a new Deadly Premonition. Directors Cut really hinted at it.
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite

User Info: shoji_jo

shoji_jo
2 years ago#9
KenshinXSlayer posted...
Yes, it's still on track for release (probably by February, 2015). Sadly, nobody will probably either know about the game, or hate it because of the art-style and the way that the game is presented (SWERY65 gets no love). Deadly Premonition is a masterpiece (Huge fan of Twin Peaks, so it makes the game even more appreciated)!

I actually love the art style and it's what makes me interested in the game.

User Info: Izraeil

Izraeil
2 years ago#10
The biggest thing working against this game is that it's an XB1 exclusive.
Even on 360 only about 8 different exclusive IPs managed to break 1 million sales, and with XB1 only selling to Halo, and Forza fans, all these smaller exclusives will go even more unnoticed.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. When is "D4:Dark Dreams Don't Die" coming out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived