DeLorean: proof MS has its own cloud gaming service

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. DeLorean: proof MS has its own cloud gaming service

User Info: eastofeastside

eastofeastside
2 years ago#1
http://www.wpcentral.com/microsoft-research-delorean-cloud-gaming?utm_source=wpc&utm_medium=twitter

Uses special latency masking techniques using prediction courtesy of the.... cloud!

eastofeastside
2 years ago#2
http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-research-may-have-cracked-the-nut-to-low-latency-cloud-based-gaming

User Info: OpheliaAdenade

OpheliaAdenade
2 years ago#3
What does the cloud have to do with that car from the back to the future movies though? :u
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.

eastofeastside
2 years ago#4
OpheliaAdenade posted...
What does the cloud have to do with that car from the back to the future movies though? :u

Cause the DeLorean could travel in time and that is what the prediction does.. it predicts inputs and render them before they happen.

This is a real game changer in cloud gaming tech.

User Info: Tenzhi

Tenzhi
2 years ago#5
Heavy...
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.

User Info: OpheliaAdenade

OpheliaAdenade
2 years ago#6
eastofeastside posted...
OpheliaAdenade posted...

Cause the DeLorean could travel in time and that is what the prediction does.. it predicts inputs and render them before they happen.

This is a real game changer in cloud gaming tech.

Oh. :o Sounds pretty fancy then.
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.

User Info: Tyrannical

Tyrannical
2 years ago#7
ME3 MP was probably my favorite MP ever, and it was immune to latency because it was strictly co-op. Lag wouldn't get you killed, and kill stealing wasn't a big deal since it was co-op.
Australian customs: Do you have a criminal record?
Me: I didn't think you needed one anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. DeLorean: proof MS has its own cloud gaming service

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived