wish they would release pso2 on consoles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. wish they would release pso2 on consoles

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
3 years ago#11
sonicteam2k1 posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...
I can't be the only person who totally got a new age PSO vibe while playing the Destiny beta...

you probably are...

No he is not. The Tower is kind of like the main lobby in PSO and the Pioneer 2 put together.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: jellybeanmaster

jellybeanmaster
3 years ago#12
Tc i feel your pain. It's the number one reason i bought a vita. But if you really want your pso fix, then play warframe. It's the closest you can get to pso on the new consoles. The game even has MAGS unfortunately you'll have to wait ru play it on Xbox but its ok pc & ps4
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
3 years ago#13
I've been hoping that they would announce smething for consoles for over a year. Sega doesn't seem to like money. I would instantly buy Phantasy Star On-line 2 for any new gen console, and the console itself. The game looks awesome. Go look at videos on Youtube. Check this video out and make sure to look at the whole video all the way through. Notice how you can even climb in a mech to fight at one point. Also notice how large the enemies are and the amount of chaos in later waves of enemies:

http://www.ps3youtube.com/v/phantasy-star-online-2-mining-base-despair-super-hard-TBwNNQtEpNY

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
3 years ago#14
I remember I made a topic about this last week and some idiot said that PSO 2 looked horrible. What a moron. It looks awesome.

User Info: Pulp

Pulp
3 years ago#15
Reflex-Arc posted...
I can't be the only person who totally got a new age PSO vibe while playing the Destiny beta...

I was about to reply "they are -- its now called Destiny". So no, you arent the only one.
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. wish they would release pso2 on consoles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived